Mr James Lewis

49 year old Knee Surgeon specialising in Custom Knee Replacement and knee surgery in general. is driven to continually increase and improve the outcome of surgery and the experience. Listens, evaluates the problem and discusses all of your options. If you are seeking a high quality Knee Replacement, custom made and already computer navigated with reference to implant positioning then we would love to look after you. 0345 912 1000 Deborah.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

16th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

From the initial consultation onwards, Dr. Lewis was absolutely fantastic! He listened, he got me every treatment that was required straight away and he cared. The pain I was in was tremendous and he acted so promptly to help relieve this. I cannot thank him enough. I know it is only through his skill and expertise that I am on the road to recovery and I love him for that! I would thoroughly recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

he is totally dedicated to ensuring his patients get the best possible outcome.the aftercare was very detailed and with full backup from the whole team.i was not aware an operation had taken place so cannot comment on what happened but got a detailed report after.if i have to have my other hip replaced i would definately return as my first choice.

Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Dr James Lewis displays great competence and authority, but at the same time he is very approachable. He has the quiet confidence and sense of humour of someone at the top of his game but with nothing to prove. Most importantly he puts patients at ease. Stuart Sanderson

Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Professional throughout, Mr Lewis filled me with confidence even before the operation. Post operation follow up and support excellent and most importantly, I am extremely happy with the results two weeks later.

Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

James was a great surgeon to have found to carry out my 2 knee replacements. I had total trust in his abilities to perform the operations and provide me with the best possible outcome. I was back at work, part time after 5 days and other than losing sleep I had very little other discomfort. I believe that if you definitely require this operation, you wont find any better than James.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »