Mr James Lewis

49 year old Knee Surgeon specialising in Custom Knee Replacement and knee surgery in general. is driven to continually increase and improve the outcome of surgery and the experience. Listens, evaluates the problem and discusses all of your options. If you are seeking a high quality Knee Replacement, custom made and already computer navigated with reference to implant positioning then we would love to look after you. 0345 912 1000 Deborah.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

9th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

James has recently performed knee surgery on my left knee at Goring Hall Hospital. Prior to the operation he has taken great care in showing me what the inside of my knee looks like using x-ray scans and a model of a knee joint.I felt very relaxed about the surgery and it has proved a great success, so a big "thank you" James and your team !! Regards Laurence Pilfold.

15th February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I received a full knee replacement under the care of Mr Lewis on February 6th. It is only 8 days since the operation but I am already walking largely unaided and the pain is easing each day. The consultations were extremely professional and comprehensively covered all the issues involved. The operation was carried out with the minimum of fuss and I was able to go home the following day with a detailed program of pain management and exercise. Mr Lewis’ team took great care of me both before and after the operation and whilst it is still early days I could not be happier with the initial post operative progress. Really fantastic work.

31st January 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Everything was 100 per cent, I couldn't have wished for more. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr. Lewis to anyone. The whole experience made me think I was being cared for by a very experienced team. Thank you so much.

19th January 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Excellent care from Mr. Lewis & staff at Goring Hall Hospital on two occasions, having Total knee replacements to both knees. Very happy with Right knee done 5yrs ago. Likewise,so far, with the Left knee (having the 'Attune' implant this time) done 6 months ago. I wanted to compare & contrast the two. Initially the biggest difference being NO post operative pain this time!! Many factors must have influenced this pleasing outcome, but the Game Ready ice machine was so very soothing & a huge comfort to me. Another big difference was only spending one night in Hospital ( 4 nights last time). Ongoing recovery has been excellent in both cases. Enabling pain free mobility and the freedom to enjoy life! The comprehensive & helpful 'Post Operative Instruction' document by Mr. Lewis was informative & reassuring, especially important given the early discharge. I

3rd December 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

From the first consultation I was completely at ease with Mr Lewis, he explained everything in detail about the replacement knee with what could be expected including any negative possibilities. which we found to be none. After the operation he visited me and told me about all he had found and what he had done which put my mind at rest completely. I would recommend Mr Lewis without any hesitation. I have had both knees operated on now and both working well.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »