Mr James Lewis

49 year old Knee Surgeon specialising in Custom Knee Replacement and knee surgery in general. is driven to continually increase and improve the outcome of surgery and the experience. Listens, evaluates the problem and discusses all of your options. If you are seeking a high quality Knee Replacement, custom made and already computer navigated with reference to implant positioning then we would love to look after you. 0345 912 1000 Deborah.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

24th May 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I found Mr Lewis and goring Hall extremely efficient and pleasant.

17th April 2018
Written by a patient at Parkside Hospital

My first knee replacement was performed by Mr James Lewis on my left leg 18 months ago and has been absolutely great. I am one week in from having my right knee replaced by Mr Lewis and I am moving around, comfortable and reasonably pain free. Thank you Mr Lewis Frank W Chapman

9th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Mr James Lewis replaced my hip on 21st February at Goring Hall Hospital and I am delighted and amazed how wonderful I feel. I have at no time felt any pain whatsoever and now just after six weeks I am walking my dogs for an hour and have started gardening again. His particular method means I had no external stitches and could sleep on my side. The recommended pool exercises are very helpful in gaining strength. I left the hospital using only one stick with a careful drug regime which worked brilliantly with only very slight swelling. The nursing care was extremely good. I consider this surgeon to be exceptional at what he does and so do many of my friends. THANK YOU!

9th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

James has recently performed knee surgery on my left knee at Goring Hall Hospital. Prior to the operation he has taken great care in showing me what the inside of my knee looks like using x-ray scans and a model of a knee joint.I felt very relaxed about the surgery and it has proved a great success, so a big "thank you" James and your team !! Regards Laurence Pilfold.

15th February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I received a full knee replacement under the care of Mr Lewis on February 6th. It is only 8 days since the operation but I am already walking largely unaided and the pain is easing each day. The consultations were extremely professional and comprehensively covered all the issues involved. The operation was carried out with the minimum of fuss and I was able to go home the following day with a detailed program of pain management and exercise. Mr Lewis’ team took great care of me both before and after the operation and whilst it is still early days I could not be happier with the initial post operative progress. Really fantastic work.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »