Mr James Lewis

49 year old Knee Surgeon specialising in Custom Knee Replacement and knee surgery in general. is driven to continually increase and improve the outcome of surgery and the experience. Listens, evaluates the problem and discusses all of your options. If you are seeking a high quality Knee Replacement, custom made and already computer navigated with reference to implant positioning then we would love to look after you. 0345 912 1000 Deborah.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

12th November 2019

Excellent treatment. Had one knee replacement by Mr. Lewis three years ago and now the other, which seems even better.Sorry I haven’t a third. MindU there r the hips. Explained everything and would recommend Mr. Lewis always.

7th November 2019

Mr Lewis operated on me on 23/9 /2019. I had a total right hip replacement I was signed off by Mr Lewis today. 7/10/2019. After a one night stay in hospital where the care was 1st class. I was out of bed walking on sticks 2 hours after coming round. Amazing. Mr Lewis explained again what he had done and that he was happy that the op was successful. Today after 2 weeks, I can walk without sticks around the house although i do use one stick outside. The pain from my hip has completely gone after an 18 month struggle. There is pain from the incision area and tenderness in the hip and leg. but that is improving every day. I was given an exercise plan that, in my case I have stuck to rigidly and am reaping the benefit. I've been told today I will be able to drive, walk the dog and get back to living my life after 4 weeks or as soon as I feel confident. I can only speak in the highest regard for Mr Lewis and the staff at Goring Hall Hospital. Absolutely superb care. I can't thank Mr Lewis enough for restoring my life back to normal after over at least two years of real pain. It was a very pleasant experience. I hadn't been in hospital for over 50 years so you can imagine my trepidation. No need for any worry at all. Didn't know a thing about it. Awake for an injection, next I knew, back in my room being asked if I wanted a drink and some food! Oh, not only was the care from Mr Lewis and the staff at Goring Hall superb but so was the food! Excellent.

1st November 2019

James Lewis was the consummate professional at all times. His explanation of my Conformis total knee replacement was clear, concise and more importantly guaranteed to give me the best pain relief programme I have ever been given with previous operations. Any doubts I had, mostly from peer pressure, were unfounded and together with hydrotherapy and physiotherapy as an integral part of my follow-up treatment, I can only express delight with the results. I would unequivocally commend James Lewis, the Surgeon and Conformis, the product, to anyone who is considering a total knee replacement.

21st October 2019

Had replacement knee three years ago by Mr. Lewis, and now the other one. If it’s as good as the first operation I will be extremely pleased. Scar had no Clips or stitches and was very faint when healed.

9th October 2019

I feel fortunate do have had two knee replacements by James Lewis within 10 weeks. I have experienced quite a lot of discomfort particularly in the first two/three weeks and have not always been able to manage pain relief successfully but I am delighted with the outcome. I am 75 years old and had struggled for several years to cycle and walk and as I am a very keen cyclist my knees will now enable me to once again take up the sport I love. I have some other health issues which were fully discussed and the care given to me by Mr Lewis and his wonderful team at Goring Hall has be superb. Thank you.

Short link to review Mr James Lewis: http://iwgc.net/ed6u2