Mr James Lewis

49 year old Knee Surgeon specialising in Custom Knee Replacement and knee surgery in general. is driven to continually increase and improve the outcome of surgery and the experience. Listens, evaluates the problem and discusses all of your options. If you are seeking a high quality Knee Replacement, custom made and already computer navigated with reference to implant positioning then we would love to look after you. 0345 912 1000 Deborah.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

7th December 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I was totally freaked out when I was told I have to have a THR. After the consultation with Mr Lewis I left with trust in him and was actually looking forward to having it done. He was very confident and explained it all step by step. Sounded to good to be true. But here I am after 2 weeks of having it done walking unaided at times at home and with one walking stick on my walks...I cannot praise Mr Lewis enough, he has given me back my life. I am in no pain from the hip at all.I do my exercises daily and look forward to a speedy full recovery shortly...Thankyou once again was a pleasure to be your patient...I must add the hospital is first class with great staff all there for you.....

5th December 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I must thank my brilliant hip and knee surgeon Mr Lewis and his team, for the remarkable care I recieved whilst undergoing a procedure at Goring Hall Hospital in Worthing. After a very different experience with my previous hip replacement at another hospital four years ago, I was incredibly anxious about enduring the same experience again. I should not however, have worried at all. The whole procedure was worry and pain free due to the professionalism and care from Mr Lewis and his team. I can often not tolerate oral painkillers on an empty which my anethatist listened to and ensured I was able to have intravenous pain killers, therefore allowing me to be pain free. The nursing team went above and beyond to ensure I was comfortable and well looked after, and Mr. Lewis visited me reguarly to make sure I was recovering as expected. Thank you so much from a very grateful NHS patient, Mrs June Orange.

20th November 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Wish to report I had. TKR on the 7th nov Unser the care of mr James Lewis at Gordon Hall hospital a conformis knee, this is the second knee first one two years ago, can not speak highly enough of great care and easy to talk to surgeon, absolutely delighted and only 12 days post surgery but already reasonably pain free, fairly mobile already. And a great big thank you and highly recommended to anyone, and recommend highly a conformis knee for a quicker pain free recovery.

23rd September 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Mr Lewis carried out a total knee replacement for me on 5th September 2018. I was up and walking with one stick the next day and totally unaided within days. The care given by mr Lewis and all staff at the hospital was second to non and would highly recommend him should you require this procedure

16th September 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I have spent the last four years with increasing pain and decreasing mobility but on being recommended to Mr james Lewis went ahead and decided on his recommendation to have a total knee replacement. This was carried out on September 11th and l haven't looked back since. Mr Lewis explained the whole procedure fully and the operation was stressless and l awoke without pain. I would thoroughly recommend Mr Lewis he is calm and so proficient and all of the staff working with him are very upleasant and caring. Thank you Mr Lewis for helping me regain my mobility.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »