Mr James Lewis

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

18th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

When I met Mr Leeis my knee was in a very bad way, I was experiencing severe pain and unable to continue my sports & job. I had an X-ray and Mr Lewis recommend the ConforMIS knee. He explained the procedure and made me feel very confident about the procedure. I believe this knee is the very best on the market today, made to measure so it fits exactly. I have already recommended Mr Leeis to several people. I have experienced a lot of pain following the op which apparently is unusual but everyone is different and I had a very bad leg to start. James Lewis isgreat surgeon in my opinion.

16th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

From the initial consultation onwards, Dr. Lewis was absolutely fantastic! He listened, he got me every treatment that was required straight away and he cared. The pain I was in was tremendous and he acted so promptly to help relieve this. I cannot thank him enough. I know it is only through his skill and expertise that I am on the road to recovery and I love him for that! I would thoroughly recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

he is totally dedicated to ensuring his patients get the best possible outcome.the aftercare was very detailed and with full backup from the whole team.i was not aware an operation had taken place so cannot comment on what happened but got a detailed report after.if i have to have my other hip replaced i would definately return as my first choice.

Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Dr James Lewis displays great competence and authority, but at the same time he is very approachable. He has the quiet confidence and sense of humour of someone at the top of his game but with nothing to prove. Most importantly he puts patients at ease. Stuart Sanderson

Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Professional throughout, Mr Lewis filled me with confidence even before the operation. Post operation follow up and support excellent and most importantly, I am extremely happy with the results two weeks later.

Short link to review Mr James Lewis: http://iwgc.net/ed6u2