Mr James Fairley

Consultant ENT - Ear Nose and Throat Specialist Physician and Surgeon

9th July 2015
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

What excellent care and attention from the initial (very quickly arranged) phone call to and throughout my consultation. Clear detail and advice followed up extremely rapidly in writing. Thank you

4th July 2015
Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital

I was pleased that such an informative, professional consultant performed my recent ear surgery. ( mastoidectomy and tympanoplasty).Mr. James Fairley provided clear details of the operation and of his previous research in the relevant areas before surgery. I was sent a detailed and reassuring account of what he had found and my surgical treatment, within hours of the operation. I felt well prepared for the symptoms and treatment required following surgery. Mrs Sylvia Fairley provides a superb support; not only is she a very efficient administrator , she is also a very friendly, knowlegeable medical practitioner who is able to answer questions and offer guidance and reassurance . I would recommend this excellent team to any prospective patient requiring ENT specialist treatment, without hesitation.

5th February 2015
Written by a patient at St Saviour's Hospital

From the initial phone call, consultation, to prompt typing up of notes and aftercare phone calls, this doctor and wife team, were kind, professional and reassuring at all times. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

9th December 2014
Written by a carer at St Saviour's Hospital

I cannot praise Mr.Fairley enough.My daughter was suffering from a very severe ear infection which three other doctors couldnot clear up over three very long painful weeks,saw Mr.F who totally reassured myself and my daughter,in one week a massive improvement.Also a massive thank you to Sylvia who was efficient and got us an appointment the very same day as speaking to her,very helpful and very sympathetic.I cannot recommend this team enough.

20th November 2014
Written by a patient at St Saviour's Hospital

Overall I was very satisfied with my consultation.

Short link to review Mr James Fairley: http://iwgc.net/e4pf