Mr James Fairley

Consultant ENT - Ear Nose and Throat Specialist Physician and Surgeon

19th July 2016
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

Just to reinforce all the other reviews of Mr Fairley, everything that he carries out is absolutely FIRST CLASS. I have been suffering with severe otitis externa for most of my life (I'm 27 years old) and got to the stage where enough was enough and decided to look for a private consultant to get an opinion from someone other than my GP. I would suffer from an infection at least twice a year and my GP would automatically prescribe me with Otomize ear drops each and every time and send me on my way. I was going around and around in circles. I carried out some research into ENT specialists in the Kent area and found Mr Fairley. I phoned his practice manager (Mrs Fairley) and explained that I was currently suffering from one of my most painful infections and informed her of the history of my problems. Mrs Fairley was extremely understanding, showed great concern and supplied me with all the necessary information and support that I needed until my appointment in three days time which she had promptly arranged. The care that I received from Mr Fairley at my initial consultation was the best medical care I have ever received. From his understanding nature, meticulous examination to his explanation throughout the consultation, everything exceeded my expectations. I am still having ongoing treatment for my ears with Mr Fairley as the first consultation was only last week but I really wanted to show my gratitude to Mr & Mrs Fairley for everything that they have done so far and continue to do. It's not very often in life that you feel reviewing something/someone requires more than the maximum 5-Stars but I assure you that this team more than deserve it!

17th May 2016
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

Excellent Doctor. He listened and cared. And he was extremely thorough. I would happily recommend Mr Fairley.

7th April 2016
Written by a carer at Maidstone Hospital

Booked an appointment with Mr Fairley for my 10yr old Son to have microsuctioned ear wax removal. my Son suffers from big lateral hearing loss so although microsuctioning is a relatively simple and safe procedure we were reassured by Mr Fairley excellent care and level of experience. Would recommend my Fairley and his team to my close family and friends. Excellent level of care.

22nd March 2016
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

Excellent Doctor. Genuinely listened and cared. He was extremely thorough and now, thankfully, I am well recovered. I would happily recommend Mr Fairley.

22nd February 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital

Very reassuring, kind and considerate. My left ear was totally occluded and he put me at ease and explained the other instruments he was going to use apart from the "hoover". There was no rush to get things done quickly - just putting me at ease. Thank you for "restoring my hearing". Sue

Nearest Otolaryngologists