Mr James Fairley

Consultant ENT - Ear Nose and Throat Specialist Physician and Surgeon

17th May 2016
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

Excellent Doctor. He listened and cared. And he was extremely thorough. I would happily recommend Mr Fairley.

7th April 2016
Written by a carer at Maidstone Hospital

Booked an appointment with Mr Fairley for my 10yr old Son to have microsuctioned ear wax removal. my Son suffers from big lateral hearing loss so although microsuctioning is a relatively simple and safe procedure we were reassured by Mr Fairley excellent care and level of experience. Would recommend my Fairley and his team to my close family and friends. Excellent level of care.

22nd March 2016
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

Excellent Doctor. Genuinely listened and cared. He was extremely thorough and now, thankfully, I am well recovered. I would happily recommend Mr Fairley.

22nd February 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital

Very reassuring, kind and considerate. My left ear was totally occluded and he put me at ease and explained the other instruments he was going to use apart from the "hoover". There was no rush to get things done quickly - just putting me at ease. Thank you for "restoring my hearing". Sue

3rd February 2016
Written by a carer at KIMS Hospital

mr and mrs fairley My family would recommend Mr fairley as a consultant and mrs Fairley for her kind e-mail to my daughter after having her tonsils removed. we thank you both.

Nearest Otolaryngologists