Mr James Fairley

Consultant ENT - Ear Nose and Throat Specialist Physician and Surgeon

1st November 2016
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

I found Mr Fairley totally understanding and approachable. He took time to explain in detail, the scan results, and the reason for my hearing loss. I wouldn't hesitate to use him again , should the need arise,and recommend him to others.

26th October 2016
Written by a patient at One Ashford Hospital

Mr Farley gives you total attention and justifiably instills the utmost of confidence in his patients.

5th October 2016
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

I was seen yesterday by Mr James Fairley as an outpatient at KIMS Maidstone. This was my second visit and I was completely satisfied with the treatment I received from this Consultant. As on my previous appointment, l was seen on time...Mr Fairley delayed his lunch break to see me as I had another commitment that afternoon. The Clinical Report on my visit was emailed to me within the hour, well done Sylvia! I cannot fault such a remarkable service and recommend Mr Fairley to anyone with ENT problems. He's one of the Best. Mr A Craig.

2nd September 2016
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

I had great support from Dr Fairley and it made the experience of a tonsillectomy much easier.

3rd August 2016
Written by a patient at One Ashford Hospital

Mr Fairley was excellent. He was professional and I felt he listened to my story of my symptoms. He performed a nasendoscopy which was painless and very easy to undergo. He made me feel really at ease. I would strongly recommend him

Nearest Otolaryngologists