Mr James Fairley

Consultant ENT - Ear Nose and Throat Specialist Physician and Surgeon

5th October 2016
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

I was seen yesterday by Mr James Fairley as an outpatient at KIMS Maidstone. This was my second visit and I was completely satisfied with the treatment I received from this Consultant. As on my previous appointment, l was seen on time...Mr Fairley delayed his lunch break to see me as I had another commitment that afternoon. The Clinical Report on my visit was emailed to me within the hour, well done Sylvia! I cannot fault such a remarkable service and recommend Mr Fairley to anyone with ENT problems. He's one of the Best. Mr A Craig.

2nd September 2016
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

I had great support from Dr Fairley and it made the experience of a tonsillectomy much easier.

3rd August 2016
Written by a patient at One Ashford Hospital

Mr Fairley was excellent. He was professional and I felt he listened to my story of my symptoms. He performed a nasendoscopy which was painless and very easy to undergo. He made me feel really at ease. I would strongly recommend him

19th July 2016
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

Just to reinforce all the other reviews of Mr Fairley, everything that he carries out is absolutely FIRST CLASS. I have been suffering with severe otitis externa for most of my life (I'm 27 years old) and got to the stage where enough was enough and decided to look for a private consultant to get an opinion from someone other than my GP. I would suffer from an infection at least twice a year and my GP would automatically prescribe me with Otomize ear drops each and every time and send me on my way. I was going around and around in circles. I carried out some research into ENT specialists in the Kent area and found Mr Fairley. I phoned his practice manager (Mrs Fairley) and explained that I was currently suffering from one of my most painful infections and informed her of the history of my problems. Mrs Fairley was extremely understanding, showed great concern and supplied me with all the necessary information and support that I needed until my appointment in three days time which she had promptly arranged. The care that I received from Mr Fairley at my initial consultation was the best medical care I have ever received. From his understanding nature, meticulous examination to his explanation throughout the consultation, everything exceeded my expectations. I am still having ongoing treatment for my ears with Mr Fairley as the first consultation was only last week but I really wanted to show my gratitude to Mr & Mrs Fairley for everything that they have done so far and continue to do. It's not very often in life that you feel reviewing something/someone requires more than the maximum 5-Stars but I assure you that this team more than deserve it!

17th May 2016
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

Excellent Doctor. He listened and cared. And he was extremely thorough. I would happily recommend Mr Fairley.

Short link to review Mr James Fairley: http://iwgc.net/e4pf