Mr James Fairley

Consultant ENT - Ear Nose and Throat Specialist Physician and Surgeon

22nd August 2012
Written by a patient at St Saviour's Hospital

Mr Fairley has given me the very highest level of care for my nose. He diagnosed the problem accurately, quickly and with total confidence. He carried out the subsequent operation with expert care and precision and completely resolved my initial symptoms. Mr Fairely's after-care has also been excellent. His care has been very reassuring and I reccommend his services with the very highest endorsement. Sylvia Fairely has also been extremely efficient and attentive and has provided excellent support by phone and email. Thank you to you both! Jonathan Hamilton

24th July 2012
Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital

Mr Fairley is highly professional and also articulates a relaxed confidence and is friendly to speak with, this is exactly what a patient wishes for when a little nervous about their health concern. I have had a very positive experience and a complete reversal of symptoms back to normal after treatment. I very much appreciated the doctors skills, treatment and advice. I recommend him completely and would not hesitate to re-visit in the future for ENT services.

20th June 2012
Written by a carer at St Saviour's Hospital

Mr Fairley treated my young son for over 4 years with hearing issues caused by glue ear. Mr Fairley has always been kind, sympathetic and nothing but caring. He is re-assuring, honest and totally passionate about what he does, never losing focus on the care for our son. My son is now discharged and cured of his glue ear. The care shown by Mr Fairley, supported by his wife Sylvia as his secretary (and also fully qualified nurse) has been nothing short of fantastic. We have no hesitation in recommending Mr Fairley and hold him in the highest regard.

19th November 2011
Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital

I can highly recommend Mr Fairley as an E.N.T. consultant and surgeon following my recent ear op.at the Chaucer. I have found him to be knowledgable, experienced and skilled, combined with being very approachable, understanding and kind. His practice is run by his wife (Sylvia) who is equally approachable and is also medically trained/experienced. She is highly efficient on the office side (my operation write up was emailed before I had fully come round from the general anaesthetic!) This makes for a perfect all round team of knowledge, experience and excellence that gives you full trust and reassurance in diagnosis, surgical procedure & follow up (including post-op expectations). I was seen quickly and all was resolved quickly. They have an excellent website with lots of info. too which is well worth checking out (entkent.com). I was not planning on going private, but am very glad i did and feel the money was well spent - I would advise anyone who is hesitant to have a consultation.

3rd August 2011
Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital

Mr Fairley explains in clear layman's terms what the problem is and how he is going to treat the matter. His medical practice is mighty efficient - by the time I get back home following an appointment, I will already have a copy of his letter to my GP sent to me via email.

Nearest Otolaryngologists