Mr James Fairley

Consultant ENT - Ear Nose and Throat Specialist Physician and Surgeon

24th September 2012
Written by a carer at William Harvey Hospital

I am so pleased we have found Mr Fairley, he has been caring for my husband for the last 10 years and now my 5yr old daughter. Mr Fairley has the wonderful ability to explain things, to tailor the information in away that you will understand. We have never felt silly or intimated to ask 'silly questions'. Mr Fairley has made my daughter feel safe and secure and I can not recommend him enough, my daughter who was once frightened to detach herself from her parents now parades through his door like she is visiting a friend, sometimes with a lolly or a drawing for him. When delivering news that you may not want to hear, he has a positive way that calms your anxieties, you trust that Mr Fairley will look after your loved ones as if they were his. I hope retirement is a long way off...

19th September 2012
Written by a patient at St Saviour's Hospital

I was sent to St Saviour's hospital after a long period of time of going to and from my GP and taking various different antibiotics to no avail. On my first appointment with Mr Fairley he quickly identified my problem and prescribe a course of treatment and planned an operation for me. Mr Fairley explained everything to me very clearly so I was able to understand my options and everything around those options. I felt I could choose what the best course of action was going to be for me with the reassurance of knowing that I have an expert guiding me. Overall I would recommend people to see Mr Fairley as he is a nice friendly doctor who makes you feel comfortable as soon as you walk in through his door. Even when you are not dealing directly with Mr Fairley being the after care, booking appointments or your notes being e-mailed to you from your recent appointment..... it's all hassle free and a very impressive process. It's nice to feel you are actually on the road to being symptom free again.

22nd August 2012
Written by a patient at St Saviour's Hospital

Mr Fairley has given me the very highest level of care for my nose. He diagnosed the problem accurately, quickly and with total confidence. He carried out the subsequent operation with expert care and precision and completely resolved my initial symptoms. Mr Fairely's after-care has also been excellent. His care has been very reassuring and I reccommend his services with the very highest endorsement. Sylvia Fairely has also been extremely efficient and attentive and has provided excellent support by phone and email. Thank you to you both! Jonathan Hamilton

24th July 2012
Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital

Mr Fairley is highly professional and also articulates a relaxed confidence and is friendly to speak with, this is exactly what a patient wishes for when a little nervous about their health concern. I have had a very positive experience and a complete reversal of symptoms back to normal after treatment. I very much appreciated the doctors skills, treatment and advice. I recommend him completely and would not hesitate to re-visit in the future for ENT services.

20th June 2012
Written by a carer at St Saviour's Hospital

Mr Fairley treated my young son for over 4 years with hearing issues caused by glue ear. Mr Fairley has always been kind, sympathetic and nothing but caring. He is re-assuring, honest and totally passionate about what he does, never losing focus on the care for our son. My son is now discharged and cured of his glue ear. The care shown by Mr Fairley, supported by his wife Sylvia as his secretary (and also fully qualified nurse) has been nothing short of fantastic. We have no hesitation in recommending Mr Fairley and hold him in the highest regard.

Nearest Otolaryngologists