Mr James Fairley

Consultant ENT - Ear Nose and Throat Specialist Physician and Surgeon

19th August 2018
Written by a patient at The Harley Street ENT Clinic

I saw Mr Fairley at last minute while I was in London due to ongoing sinus issues which I’ve had for 18 months and been very unwell in this time. He listened to everything I said was very understanding, saw the infection straight away which has been ignored via my GPs and other consultants, I’ve tried different antibiotics in the past which haven’t worked with 1 week courses nothing really seems to improve the problem, Mr Fairley decided to test my immune system which has shown some deficiencies and Recommended a referral to an immunologist which has never been done before by any of the consultants I’ve seen. Hopefully this will be the light at the end of the tunnel and I may start to get better at last. I would highly recommend Mr Fairley.

10th July 2018
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

My first contact with Mr Fairley was actually with his wife, who arranged the appointment for me. Mrs Fairley listened carefully to the problems I was having and explained carefully what would happen at my appointment. She was so reassuring and confident that I went to the appointment feeling calm and optimistic of receiving the best possible care. I was not disappointed. Mr Fairley was so kind and attentive, taking the time to listen carefully to the ongoing problems I was having with my hearing, which had left my GP completely stumped. After examining my ears Mr Fairley was able to quickly diagnose my problem and discussed with me the treatment and the possible outcomes. I felt he was open and honest - not promising any miracles but making sure I was fully informed, patiently answering all my many questions. Following some treatment, I left knowing how best to help myself until my follow up appointment. Happily my treatment was a complete success and the condition resolved amazingly quickly. My only regret is that I did not seek Mr Fairley’s help sooner - a mistake I will not make in the future at the first sign of any trouble with my ears!

28th May 2018
Written by a carer at One Ashford Hospital

Dr Fairley operated on my daughter last week. He gave lots of information during the consultation and was brilliant with children, made everyone feel at ease. Day of surgery he came to see my daughter and went through the hospital paperwork, again put everyone at ease and answered lots of questions from a very worried mother! After the operation he came back to talk to us, was very friendly throughout and I could not recommend him highly enough.

10th May 2018
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

I have been receiving treatment from Mr Fairley since 2009 after a mastoidectomy , cannot fault the care I have received from him, and from Mrs Fairley who - as I work Full time always manages to fit my appointments around my work .

7th February 2018
Written by a patient at One Ashford Hospital

A seamless team effort from initial contact to successful treatment. Mr Fairley was his usual charming caring and professional self who displayed a full explanation of the treatment he provided. Thank you.

Nearest Otolaryngologists