Mr Jagmohan Chawla

• Ophthalmology

11th March 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

The consultation was carried out in a very professional manner. Mr Chawala was polite, concise and thorough with clear explanation. I was extremely satisfied with the consultation and follow up.

9th March 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Mr Chawla changed my life when he removed my cateracts. When I attended clinic for a consultation, I immediately knew this was a doctor I could trust. Mr Chawla is such a lovely kind and caring man. Whenever I had any concerns he would always be so reassuring. I would recommend Mr Chawla as he’s a highly skilful surgeon, and anyone would feel safe in his hands. He would answer any questions and was always so patient, and always had time to explain exactly what was needed, I never felt that I had to rush, and he always had time to listen and explain everything, this in itself was so calming and filled me with complete confidence. Thank you Mr Chawla for all your help and care

7th March 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

Mr Chawla and his team were excellent, explained options clearly and went that extra mile to ensure I understood. I had lens replacement surgery which went really well and was as exactly as forecast by Mr Chawla. I like particularly that he gets Jenny to check on interim process. I rate his skills and manner very highly

22nd February 2018
Written by a patient at Westland Medical Centre

Mr Chawla was very patient, kind & listened to me. He explained everything to me including what treatment he would carry out to rectify the problem. I was given an appointment on departure and on the day of my procedure his nurse Jenny was excellent, putting me at my ease and explaining what would happen in a very calm and professional way, even holding my hand whilst the procedure was carried out. I cannot speak highly enough of the excellent treatment I received at the Westland Medical Centre, Hornchurch, starting with the reception staff, the nursing staff (Jenny) and Mr Chawla including my follow-up appointment. I would thoroughly recommend them.

7th February 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

A very kind caring man..listens to you and any problems you may have. Positive in answers and advice... A brilliant surgeon. Explains any treatment you may need in easy to understand terms.. I would recommend treatment with Mr Chawla 100% .

Nearest Ophthalmologists