Mr Jagmohan Chawla

• Ophthalmology

12th March 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I visited the Westland Medical Centre, Opthamalogy Department with a small growth under my eye. I was seen by Mr. J. Chawla, who was extremely polite, courteous and informative. The procedure was carried out in a professional manner, he talked me through what was happening and it was also nice to have Jeanette the nurse that held my hand. I had a follow up appointment after two weeks and was discharged. I cannot fault the whole process from start to finish, if only all Consultants were like Mr Chawla. I should also add that the Medical Centre is a pleasure to visit, all the staff being kind and helpful.

14th March 2017
Response from Mr Jagmohan Chawla

Thank you for your kind comment and we are extremely pleased that your visit here was such a positive experience. It is always nice to receive a feedback. Many thanks.

16th November 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I have bean treated by Mr J Chawla on two occasions:- 1) Cataracts removed at the Spire Hartswood Brentwood. 2) Severe dry eye problem's treated at Westland Road Medical Centre. Hornchurch I could not have asked for better treatment and would thoroughly recommend Mr Chawla to anyone. Mrs J Ryan

10th October 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

My experience with my recent eye operation carried out by J S Chawla at Queen's Hospital, Romford was carried out with expertise. All of the staff involved in this were faultless, friendly and efficient and i could not have wished for anything better. Thank you.

9th September 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I had eyelid surgery in May 2016 which was performed by Mr Chawla who inspired me with confidence. I was more than happy with the very successful outcome and aftercare.

8th September 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I have just had Blepharoplasty surgery at Queens hospital in Romford which was carried out by Mr Chawla. His care and attention to his patients is outstanding I did not have to worry about anything as he put my mind at ease with all I asked him. He is also a very understanding person towards his patients. I am so pleased with the outcome the hooding over my eyes were quite bad but now my eyes look amazing and I would thoroughly recommend Mr Chawla the operation he carried out has had for me amazing results and I am so happy with the outcome.

Nearest Ophthalmologists