Mr Jagmohan Chawla

• Ophthalmology

« 1 2 3 4 »

22nd July 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

This doctor was charming and very kind, I was very nervous about my operation as I knew I would have to be awake for this operation and Mr Chawla put me completely at ease, his theatre staff were also very kind , I cannot praise Mr Chawla enough brilliant man I would recommend him to anyone who needs eye surgery Hazel Wilson-Storey

12th July 2017
Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

Mr Chawla, had endeavoured to help my late father but unfortunately was unable to do so because of my father's various medical conditions. Mr Chawla dealt with this in the most caring and compassionate manner. We were so pleased to learn that Mr Chawla was going to deal with my mother's treatment; which was successful, which was undertaken at Westland Medical Centre. An experienced consultant, with a charming and kind manner.

12th June 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

A big thank you to Mr chawla for a successful eyelid operation. He gave helpful information and answered all my questions. A very pleasant man.

9th June 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

Staff & Consultant Mr J Chawla at Spires Hospital were excellent - efficient, caring & professional. Had both cataracts removed in two separate operations. Both went well, aftercare was good.

29th May 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

I have recently had my left cataract surgery done at the Nuffield Brentwood. The treatment received far exceeded my expectations and I never realised how bad my eyes were until after the surgery and I can now see perfectly. Mr Chawla and his team were excellent. The only complaint I now have is that I can see my wrinkles!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 »