Mr Jagmohan Chawla

• Ophthalmology

19th May 2017
Written by a carer at Spire Hartswood Hospital

Mr Chawla was recommended by another family member and my mother was certainly not disappointed with her treatment and surgery. He (and his nurse) were welcoming and put both my mother and I at ease. His explanations were clear and we had the opportunity to ask questions. The after care was excellent too.

17th May 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

Contacted Mr Chawla after glowing recommendations from two friends, I was becoming increasingly frustrated by the expense and inconvenience of wearing variofocals, with a view to having corrective surgery. I can only say that the whole process has more than fulfilled my expectations. Mr Chawla secretary is amazingly knowledgeable and immediately puts you at ease. I was full of confidence to go ahead with surgery from my initial appointment with Mr Chawla. The procedures were carried out at The Spires Hospital Brentwood with a week gap between the 2 operations and I have nothing but praise for Mr Chawla and the team'. I even had follow-up phone calls on the Sunday morning after surgery from Jenny, Mr Chawla's theatre sister...what a lovely helpful lady. I have just seen Mr Chawla and Jenny for my final post op appointment and everything is Great'.......my only regret, I didn't do this earlier. If your thinking of this surgery it's good value for money......don't delay, give Pip' a call.

11th May 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

I have had the cataract removed from my right eye. The result is outstanding and my eye has now tested as 20/20 for distance. The pre-care, operation, and post-care were perfect in every respect. I am looking forward to similar treatment for my left eye. At my age (79) it is great to have my vision restored to what I remember at half this age.

9th May 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Was just seen be Mr Chawla at Queens hospital Romford,, Was put at ease the moment I walked through his door by his smile, his whole persona is amazing, a wonderful person, listened and advised, extremely happy to be under his care. Actually looking forward to my surgery. Thank you so much Mr Chawla.

11th April 2017
Written by a patient at Westland Medical Centre

I attended Dr J S Charla at the Westland Medical Centre for removal of a Chalazion. Dr Charla was extremely professional, respectful and explained exactly what the problem was and how the procedure to resolve it would be undertaken. He ensured that on the day of the procedure, any concerns or questions were fully answered and that together with his attending nurse (who was wonderful in allaying my fears), I was put at ease. Special mention too, goes to the Receptionist, who was pleasant, smiling and helpful.

Nearest Ophthalmologists