Mr Jagmohan Chawla

• Ophthalmology

« 1 2 3 4 »

26th August 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I had a swelliing removed from an eye. The organisation for the operation was first class and I was delighted that although wide awake I didn't feel a thing and the operation was completely successful and there were no after-effects. I would have complete trust in Mr Chawla if I had any other problems with my eye(s).

22nd August 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

Myself and my wife have both been patients under Mr Chawla. I had surgical operations on each eye and my wife was treated for a serious virus that could have resulted in permanent blindness. Mr Chawla and his staff, particularly 'Jenny' provided excellent patient care and I would have no hesitation recommending Mr Chawla to friends and family. We both find Mr Chawla and his staff reassuring, caring and informative. All our questions were answered and we are totally satisfied with the treatment we received.

10th August 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

Just had my second cataract op done. Perfect result now for both eyes. Makes a massive difference at my age not to need glasses for driving.

22nd July 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

This doctor was charming and very kind, I was very nervous about my operation as I knew I would have to be awake for this operation and Mr Chawla put me completely at ease, his theatre staff were also very kind , I cannot praise Mr Chawla enough brilliant man I would recommend him to anyone who needs eye surgery Hazel Wilson-Storey

12th July 2017
Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

Mr Chawla, had endeavoured to help my late father but unfortunately was unable to do so because of my father's various medical conditions. Mr Chawla dealt with this in the most caring and compassionate manner. We were so pleased to learn that Mr Chawla was going to deal with my mother's treatment; which was successful, which was undertaken at Westland Medical Centre. An experienced consultant, with a charming and kind manner.

« 1 2 3 4 »