mr-jagmohan-chawla

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

9th May 2022

After researching lots of consultants I decided to choose Mr Chawla for my lens replacement surgery and I am so glad I did! I wanted to have this procedure to improve my vision not for cataract removal. I saw him at his clinic in Westland Medical Centre in Hornchurch for a consultation. First of all my eyes were thoroughly examined. He then explained the procedure very thoroughly and also explained the things that could go wrong also. I decided to go ahead and everything went perfectly with both operations (I had one eye done first and the other one the following week). Mr Chawla and Jenny made me feel completely at ease and in the best possible hands. The aftercare was second to none. Mr Chawla's nurse Jenny is a lovely lady who contacted me to see how I was feeling and to make sure there were no problems. Any questions that I had were responded to asap. I couldn't speak any more highly of my experience and would 1 million per cent recommend this team and my vision is now unbelievable!

20th May 2022
Response from Mr Jagmohan Chawla

Our grateful thanks for your kind words. Kind regards J S Chawla, Jenny Jones

22nd March 2022

I had a cateract removed and a film grew over it, so I saw Mr Chawla for it to be lasered off. What a lovely man, explained everything to me, didnt rush me at all. His Nurse was also very kind, all in all they made me feel like I was in good hands, which, when your having your eye done you need to feel. The process didnt take very long and after 5 minutes only I could see again, which was amazing. I would highly recomend Mr Chawla to anyone, I think feeling comfortable and safe in the hands of the team doing your proceedure is so important. Thank you Team

20th May 2022
Response from Mr Jagmohan Chawla

Thanks a lot for your encouraging feedback. J S Chawla and team

5th March 2022

Forgot to add i had a squint in my left eye corrected and i am so so happy with it! I feel like a different person! Also want to add that his secretary Pip is wonderful too!

7th March 2022
Response from Mr Jagmohan Chawla

It is really satisfying to hear your views. Many thanks and with our best wishes J S Chawla

5th March 2022

This Dr is simply amazing! Talked me everything so i was totally confident with the entire procedure! Made me feel comfortable at every appointment and his care is outstanding!

7th March 2022
Response from Mr Jagmohan Chawla

Many thanks J S Chawla

24th February 2022

Wonderful experience with listening consultant and nurses, a big thank you.

7th March 2022
Response from Mr Jagmohan Chawla

Thanks a lot Best wishes J S Chawla

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Jagmohan Chawla was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr J S Chawla is an experienced consultant eye surgeon specialising in Lens replacement surgery, multifocal, toric and piggyback lens implants, and complex cataract surgery. He has extensive experience in Oculoplastic surgery including correction of malposition of eyelids,ptosis, blepharoplasty, brow lift, removal of lesions around eyes with radio-frequency surgery, blocked tear ducts and botulinum toxin therapy for hemifacial spasm and blepharospasm. Other areas of expertise include Glaucoma management, treatment of dry eyes, blepharitis and Argon and Yag laser procedures. Mr Chawla is now based at the Eye Clinic at Westland Medical Centre, Westland Avenue, Hornchurch, Essex RM11 3SD. He can be contacted via his secretary Mrs Phillipa Chambers on 07757605008 or email Phillipa.chambers13@gmail.com.

Short link to review Mr Jagmohan Chawla: http://iwgc.net/eeuwu