Dr Jaco Nel

• Psychiatry

11th May 2016
Written by a carer at The Royal Oldham Hospital

I would just like to say what a lovely human being Dr. Nel is ..such a kind caring person with a lot of time for his patients. He made my husband & myself feel so welcome and relaxed. When my husband received his diagnosis of early onset Alzheimers Dr.Nel was so sympathetic and caring and listened to everything my husband and I had to say and gave us lots of helpful information, there isn't a bad thing I could say about him or his care of my husband would certainly recommend him to anyone.

27th April 2016
Written by a carer at The Royal Oldham Hospital

My Mum was recently diagnosed with Alzheimer's. It has been a very upsetting and unsettled time for my mum and family. I would like to thank Dr Nel on the way he dealt with a distressing and difficult subject His explanation of Alzheimer's was very informative. Dr Nel has a very calm approach, his attention to my mum was very focused, however without excluding the us. We have now seen him once again since the diagnosis, and again I would like to thank him and ALL the staff at the Cherrywood Clinic, who have been most helpful. At times the team have gone out of there way to ensure the distress is kept to an absolute minimum. The care everyone has provided has been "second to none"

23rd April 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal Oldham Hospital

This doctor not only listened but gave very good advice to myself and my family. Mrs. Joan Edmiston who suffers from dementia and myself Mr. Robert Edmiston thank you Dr. Nel and the Royal Oldham.

7th April 2016
Written by a carer at The Royal Oldham Hospital

My father has been seeing Dr J Nel for around 18 months. Dr Nel has been extreamly helpful to my father throughout his treatment. He has a kind professional manner and always explains the suggested treatment plan to both myself and my father at just the right level. He is very easy to talk to and extreamly professional. He has monitored my fathers treatment via the community nurses and has been kept up to date by them of my fathers progress. I am unable to fault any part of the service we have received from Dr Nel or any of his team and would recommend Dr Nel and his team to anyone. It is comforting to know that we have been able to obtain such an excellent service.

7th April 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal Oldham Hospital

I found Dr Nel to be very caring and understanding of my problems and would recommend him to anyone with anxiety and depression He has been most helpful.

Nearest Psychiatrists