Mr Jacob Der Tavitian

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

8th September 2017
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

I was booked in for surgery with Mr Der Tavitian on the 01/09/17 at castlehill hospital for a total rupture of my left distal bicep tendon. Mr Der Tavitian explained exactly the procedure the surgery and aftercare, i found him to be really thorough and helpful. I was in surgery for 1hr15mins and all went really well. I would highly recommend Mr Der Tavitian.

24th August 2017
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

I was referred to Mr Der Tavitian some years after sustaining An acromioclavicular joint separation. This happened whilst playing hockey (2004) physiotherapists had failed to spot the injury, they eventually advised me that I may just have to put up with the unidentified problem. The first moment Mr Tavitian set eyes on my shoulder he immediately suspected the AC Joint Separation, he ordered the X Ray which thankfully confirmed his suspicions, in 2008 I had an operation to correct the problem, this was almost years ago, my shoulder now is 'so far so good' I have nothing but praise and gratitude for Mr Der Tavitian as I now have full use of my arm, which I didn't have prior to meeting with Mr Der Tavitian. Thank you.

11th May 2017
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

I've had surgery twice within the last year under Mr Der Tavitian he is thorough and extremely professional. He talked through the options open to me and never dismissed my thoughts or concerns. He explained everything and covered every area of my concern. I would highly recommend Mr Der Tavitian for any shoulder or upper limb surgery in which he specialises in with full confidence that he is a brilliant surgeon!

14th March 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital

I respective of the negative comments I personally found the doctor to be very polite, thourough and professional. He listened to what I had to say and then got down to getting to the root cause of my problem (damaged bicep tendon ). He explained everything well and all in all was a positive experience. Highly recommended

12th February 2016
Written by a carer at Hull Royal Infirmary

Very patient and positive. Made sure I clearly understood everything he discussed with me.

Short link to review Mr Jacob Der Tavitian: http://iwgc.net/eeyx2