Report this review of Mr Irshad Shaikh

11th November 2020

I was admitted as an emergency with a perforated bowel and had an emergency Hartmanns procedure. I owe my life to this lovely man and his team of nurses and helpers. He performed it with keyhole surgery and I am recovering very well with no problems. He has stayed in touch and I am hoping he will be doing a reversal in the near future. I and my family are eternally grateful to him. I wish to thank him and his team. I stayed in Dilham ward whilst recovering and would like to also say a special thank you to all of the nurses there, especially to Myra who was lovely and Nigella who I really loved and was so kind to me, don’t know their surnames but both wore green uniforms. The stoma nurses there was also very nice and really helped me.