Mr Irshad Shaikh

I am a consultant general and colorectal surgeon at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, Norwich.

« 1 2 3 4 »

14th July 2017
Written by a patient at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital

Excellent understanding and advice. Chose sphincterotomy rather than botox injection and would recommend this as an option to others to cure this problem.

3rd July 2017
Written by a patient at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital

Great service and very professional the only comment I would make is to speak a little more slowly to allow patients to absorb information

30th June 2017
Written by a patient at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital

Mr Shaikh has been the ultimate professional, he is extremely knowledgeable in the field and very dedicated. he also shows compassion and care on what is an embarrassing problem to have. I would highly recommend

14th June 2017
Written by a patient at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital

Having spent the first four months of this year house bound because of a prolapsed bowel, with embarrassing and distressing symptoms, I was relieved to be referred to Mr Shaikh. He explained the surgical procedure for a Laparascopic rectal mesh operation very clearly and after diagnostic tests I was admitted to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital in May. The result is nothing short of a miracle. I am now back to my normal life and activities and cannot thank Mr Shaikh enough. Thanks, too, to the Anaesthetist and nursing staff for their care and attention.

30th November 2016
Written by a patient at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital

Following diagnostic procedures I was seen by Mr Sheikh who very clearly discussed my problem and the operation he proposed to carry out. The major operation performed by Mr Shaikh and his staff was a great success and the care I received at the Norfolk & Norwich Hospital was first class. Mr Shaikh has continued to see me and he has very patiently and carefully explained the next steps to aid my full recovery. I can not thank Mr Shaikh enough for everything he has done for me and the caring and professional manner in which he has carried it out.

« 1 2 3 4 »