mr-irshad-shaikh-1

10th June 2021

Mr Shaikhs understanding and professionalism was far more helpful than my local GP. He was extremely informative and made the whole process run smoothly from start to finish.

9th June 2021

Always professional Approachable Quick and accurate diagnosis Good sense of humour

19th May 2021

At my first consultation with Dr Shaikh at The Spire clinic I felt so at ease, he spent time explaining my options and giving me time to think which option to go for.He performed a lateral anul sphincterotomy which has been a life changing operation for me.Dr Shaikh has given me my life back,now pain free I could never thank him enough. He was the first person I had seen that actually understood the pain I was in that meant so much to me.His secretary was just as helpful when I had to ring her, what a great team. The nursing staff and care at the Spire Norwich Hospital was fantastic.

Written by a NHS patient at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital
28th April 2021

Superb from the beginning of the first consultation through to the follow-up after a serious bowel/colon operation. Reassuring throughout, a true expert, someone you can, quite literally, trust with your life.

Written by a private patient at Spire Norwich Hospital
13th February 2021

Mr Shaikh recently carried out a laparoscopic bi-lateral hernia operation on me. He thoroughly explained what the operation entailed, and what to expect post operation. The care and attention I received in the Spire Norwich Hospital was absolutely brilliant during these pandemic times. I am highly delighted with the surgery carried out by Mr Shaikh, it has been a complete success and his skills as a surgeon in my opinion are excellent. I would also compliment all of his staff for there care and attention to detail pre and post operative, they were very informative and thorough which reassured me. The nursing staff at the Spire Norwich Hospital were also very attentive and kind whilst I was there over night.

I am a consultant general and colorectal surgeon at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, Norwich.

Short link to review Mr Irshad Shaikh: http://iwgc.net/egrpl