Mr Ioannis Polyzois

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

excellent surgeon and great caring person

Written by a carer at St Peter's Hospital

Mr Polyzois is wonderful. A different hospital had previously treated my husband’s broken arm, but had failed to notice that his shoulder was also dislocated. By the time Mr Polyzois saw my husband, a whole year later, my husband’s shoulder joint was completely worn out. In a very complicated and very successful operation Mr Polyzois completely rebuilt the shoulder joint. My husband has regained full use of his arm, and is once again his fit and active self. Mr Polyzois is so kind and so clever. We can never thank him enough.

Written by a carer at St Peter's Hospital

Mr Polyzois is wonderful. Previously my husband had had his broken arm treated in a different hospital which failed for a whole year to realise that the shoulder was also dislocated. By the time we saw Mr Polyzois my husband's shoulder joint was hugely worn away. Mr Polyzois carried out a very complicated operation to reconstruct my husband's whole shoulder joint. It was amazingly successful. My husband has regained full use of his arm, and is back to his normal, fit, active self. Mr Polyzois is our hero, so kind, so clever. We will always be so very grateful to him.

20th October 2015
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Very confident, took time to show x-Rays and explain prognosis,.

Short link to review Mr Ioannis Polyzois: http://iwgc.net/egdnr