Mr Ioannis Polyzois

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

14th January 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

I have recently had a frozen shoulder issue which Mr Polyzois operated on for me The procedure was very successful and I was able to return to work quite quickly I am cabin crew so my job is physical Mr Polyzois was very supportive and helpful throughout especially when my private insurance ran out. It was no problem he immediately referred me NHS I am pleased I found him to take care of my operation and after care

29th December 2017
Written by a carer at St Peter's Hospital

Mr Polyzois provided great care and attention to my daughter with mild learning difficulties, fully explaining the procedures undertaken and ensuring all questions were fully answered. She did require a repeat shoulder operation, however the further dislocations were precipitated by fits and further complicated by her being hypermobile and therefore more likely than those without that condition for that to occur. I have completed this on her behalf and therefore the demographic information relates to her.

24th December 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

I was under Mr Polyzois' care after a traumatic dislocation of my shoulder, which required surgery. Throughout the process, he has been professional, thorough and given me confidence to fully recover from this injury, answering any questions or concerns I have had during this process. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to other patients, along with his team at the Runnymede Hospital. Many thanks Philip Lawson

20th December 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital

From initial referral, out-patient consultation, diagnostic radiographs and MRI scan, diagnosis of the condition, discussion of treatment, operation and post operative care, I have received excellent advice, care and treatment from Mr Polyzois. I now look forward to complete recovery of my shoulder problem. I can now understand why orthopaedic surgeons specialise in particular areas, eg shoulder and elbow, to achieve the best possible results for specialist surgery and outcome for their patients. Should specialist work be required on my other shoulder, I know I shall ask Mr Polyzois for his advice and treatment if required.

15th December 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Re: Thank you PI POLYZOIS, Ioannis (ASHFORD AND ST PETER'S HOSPITALS NHS FOUNDATION TRUST) Reply| Yesterday, 08:31 You Dear Madam thank you for the email would you be kind enough to leave this review on I want great care please type my full name polyzois ioannis on google and you will see the I want great care website on the first page hopefully! thank you very much again KR Ioannis Polyzois From: J k Sent: 13 December 2017 19:09 To: POLYZOIS, Ioannis (ASHFORD AND ST PETER'S HOSPITALS NHS FOUNDATION TRUST) Subject: Thank you Dear Mr Polyzios My mother & I would like to leave a review for you but unsure which site you would prefer us to leave it on (see review below). Had it not been for you my mother would never have had confidence in 'having her arm repaired'. Many thanks Mrs Collins daughter of Mrs Julia King I have no hesitation in highly recommending Mr Ioannis Polyzois for giving his patients confidence in him and his ability from day one. He has a very calming manner, has exemplary skill as a surgeon which reflects down to his team. A great big thank you to him, his medical and anaesthetic team.

Short link to review Mr Ioannis Polyzois: http://iwgc.net/egdnr