Mr Ioannis Polyzois

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

31st March 2018
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I visited Dr. Polyzois for tennis elbow which I had for over two years. He suggested platelet rich plasma treatment. I had the injection which was pretty pain free and 8 weeks later my elbow feels the best it has been for a long time. Very happy and would like to thank Dr. Polyzois for all his help and advice.

30th March 2018
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Dr. Polyzois has helped me tremendously, both with elbow pain via PRP treatments as well as diagnosing my shoulder pain. I highly recommend Dr. Polyzois, not only for his professionalism, but as well for his caring manner. He truly wants to see his patients improve.

27th March 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital

I went to see Dr Polyzois in January 2018 because of the increasing pain in my right arm and shoulder. After 6 months not knowing what was wrong with it I was diagnosed with a severe frozen shoulder. I had MUA and Arthroscopic Capsular Release done in mid February which I can say that Dr Polyzois did a fantastic job! As soon as I was awake from anaesthetic I started the physio. It was hard and painful but I knew it needed to be done. Now 6 weeks after the operation the movement on my shoulder has returned to nearly normal. I wish I’d got this done long time ago! I can’t thank Dr Polyzois enough to fix my shoulder and big thank you goes to Woking Nuffield Hospital staff too.

26th March 2018
Written by a carer at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

Has great bedside manner. Gave treatment options and explained pros and cons

23rd March 2018
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

What a great upper limb surgeon in every way. Mr. Polyzois proved to be a fantastic surgeon in his care, advice and people skills and always explained things in detail which is not always the case in the medical profession. After physio and and a number of shoulder injections failed to improve my shoulder, it became obvious that surgery was the answer to relieve my shoulder pain. After a MRI which highlighted shoulder problem areas, I went ahead with surgery after detailed talks with Mr. Polyzois. His care and attention to detail and communication was excellent prior to the operation at Ashford Hospital. I originally had the same sort of shoulder operation by another surgeon in 2012 which did not fix the problem. It is now 5 weeks since the shoulder revision operation with Mr. Polyzois and after my first post op review of my shoulder, I am making great recovery with minimum shoulder discomfort after this short recovery period. My sincere thanks go to Mr Polyzois and his team for this operation result as well as to the nursing staff at Ashford Hospital who went the extra mile to provide top quality care. Richard Gordon Tucker

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »