mr-ioannis-ntanos-1

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

29th December 2021

Mr Ioannis Ntanos was and is an absolutely amazing Dr and Surgeon, I am over the moon with my results and the healing. All communication has been amazing from himself and the team. Aside from the medical care, Ioannis Ntanos is also a kind, caring, humble and understanding man; I couldn't have asked for anyone better to do my procedure and he deserves an unlimited amount of recognition and praise for his work. An absolute assets to the hospital .

Written by a private patient at North Manchester General Hospital
23rd December 2021

Mr Ntanos is an outstanding surgeon, my chest looks far better than I thought possible. I had my surgery on the 13th of December and bandages removed on the 23rd. From first contact he was thorough in answering all my questions in detail, also he was straightforward about the results and what the recovery will be like too. He has always been kind and with a very calming manner, I felt in very safe hands before the surgery and he was there afterwards to assure me how well things went. He even called my mum straight after surgery which was so appreciated! He then checked on me another 3 times whilst I was in hospital and made the drain removing process easy and painless. He is not only a very talented surgeon who gave me exactly the chest I wanted, but a consistently polite and friendly person who made the process as easy as possible. I would 100% recommend Mr Ntanos to anyone looking to get top surgery.

17th December 2021

Very good at making patients feel comfortable and relaxed, scars from surgery are minimal and aftercare was superb

10th December 2021

Had surgery on the 23rd of November with Mr Ntanos. First off he was very informative makes sure I understand what’s happening and what’s going to happen. He is very polite and really easy to talk to. Was very patient with me, I’m a very nervous person at times but he made me feel at ease every time I saw him. The whole before and aftercare was phenomenal. Can’t fault him and his team at all. Wouldn’t want to I really did receive the best care any person would receive. Had my reveal/dressings off on the 10th of December. I couldn’t believe the neatness and thinness of the incision lines! Wow!! Everything is so much better than I even imagined it would be. I can’t thank Mr Ntanos enough. If anyone is looking to get top surgery, this guys is your surgeon 110%.

28th October 2021

I had top surgery with Ntanos end of September. My results are looking really good and I have full sensation. Ntanos and everyone else I met during the surgery process was really nice and I'd highly recommened to anyone else looking to get top surgery.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Ioannis Ntanos was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant top surgeon, bioethicist and human rights advocate.
He/Him