mr-ioannis-ntanos-1

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a NHS patient at The Pines Hospital
23rd May 2022

I would highly recommend Mr Loannis Ntanos and the team. I had great service and the high standard care given on my surgery day. I was so nervous but the team take care of me and explain me step by step what’s going to happen. I felt so comfortable and safe. Before my surgery , during and the after. Dr Ntanos gives me a second life and he just being amazing into the whole process. He is so confident and he knows what he is doing 100% ! Thank you Mr Ntanos and the team !

9th May 2022

From the initial email to post-op care I have felt cared for and listened to, Ioannis is very calm and knowledgable and overall very professional whilst still being approachable and friendly. Any issues or questions I had he responded to very quickly, and 3 weeks post-op if I have any worries about healing I can send him a message or picture and he responds really fast which is amazing. 10/10 great service and would highly reccomend.

20th April 2022

I have had a great experience with Mr Ntanos, and from the first time I contacted him I was very happy with the service I received. At the consultation he came across very well. He was knowledgeable, had a great sense of humor and also a great sense of calmness about him which instantly put my mind at rest. I have always been able to contact him with any questions/queries, and received quick replies. He always put my mind at rest about any worries I had and I felt very safe and cared for throughout the surgery and the after care. Overall, an absolutely amazing person who I trust hugely and would highly recommend to anyone. I am so happy with the results and with all the care I have received from him.

Written by a NHS patient at North Manchester General Hospital
8th April 2022

The whole team were easily contactable at all times and supportive throughout the whole process. The results were amazing, and I’m so happy with how my chest is looking. Me Ntanos and Ms Wright were informative and answered any questions asked, they were lovely to speak to and put your mind at ease. Would highly recommend.

1st April 2022

I got referred to Ntanos through GenderGP in December and have a great experience throughout. As an autistic person, I suffer a lot of anxiety with the thought of the unknown and having a surgeon who is excellent at communication really helped to ease my anxiety during this time. The initial consultation was extremely comfortable despite the nature of having to have my chest examined and Ntanos answered all of my questions. I loved the fact that he included my partner in the discussion as well and answered any questions that he had. The type of surgery I wanted was explained to me in clear detail and I appreciated his honesty, as he wouldn't suggest a surgery that wouldn't best fit the patient and their desired results. I managed to get a surgery date for 2 months later which was fantastic! On the day of my surgery, I was respected by the whole team, pronouns double checked and it was overall a nice environment to help my anxiety before the procedure. My chest was marked up and once again I was made to feel comfortable with this situation. I'm now 11 days post op and I had my post op appointment 2 days ago. Ntanos took me through the aftercare and once again answered any questions and sent me the aftercare instructions over email whilst I was there to ensure I had them to refer to. Since then I've had communication with him about my recovery and know that if I have any questions or concerns I can contact him. So far I'm extremely happy with my results and can't wait to see how I heal. I would absolutely recommend Ntanos to my friends seeking the same surgery as this has been the least stressful part of my transition. It's nice to be treated by someone who's not only a great surgeon, but an active ally in the trans community.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Ioannis Ntanos was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant top surgeon, bioethicist and human rights advocate.
He/Him