Report this review of Mr Ioannis Ntanos

Written by a NHS patient
10th December 2021

Had surgery on the 23rd of November with Mr Ntanos. First off he was very informative makes sure I understand what’s happening and what’s going to happen. He is very polite and really easy to talk to. Was very patient with me, I’m a very nervous person at times but he made me feel at ease every time I saw him. The whole before and aftercare was phenomenal. Can’t fault him and his team at all. Wouldn’t want to I really did receive the best care any person would receive. Had my reveal/dressings off on the 10th of December. I couldn’t believe the neatness and thinness of the incision lines! Wow!! Everything is so much better than I even imagined it would be. I can’t thank Mr Ntanos enough. If anyone is looking to get top surgery, this guys is your surgeon 110%.