Report this review of Mr Ioannis Ntanos

Written by a private patient
10th August 2022

Mr Ntanos has gone above and beyond with my surgery and my overall care. He has made sure i was aware and comfortable with every medical decision that could possibly take place and explained everything in great detail. he is easy to communicate with when needed. He made me feel very comfortable throughout the entirety of my care and continues to care, I can’t thank Mr Ntanos enough he has changed my life and I can’t repay him enough, I will forever be grateful and in debt to him. The nurses at the hospital also made me feel super comfortable when i was going under and all throughout my stay in the hospital which made the whole experience a lot easier so I really want to give thanks to them as well! Thank you so much Mr Ntanos and your team you have changed my life.