mr-ioannis-ntanos-1

20th May 2020

Dr Ntanos is a fantastic surgeon and caregiver. He is a great listener and always takes into consideration any concerns you might have, and offers solutions and advice. He's very respectful and aware of the needs of his patents, and I couldn't recommend him more. I've had nothing but a positive experience with both Mr Ntanos, Miss Kee Williams, and the rest of the staff at North Manchester General Hospital.

27th March 2020

Mr Ntanos is approachable, understanding and caring. From my first assessment for surgery to my 2 weeks post op review he has been there for me and my family to help us ask any questions and feel at ease. First of all my surgery was cancelled due to lack of beds which was difficult however his quick acting of him and his team enabled for it to be rearranged within the month. The whole team within Manchester General Hospital are great. They really do care, nothing is too much for them and they all work with a smile and a ear to listen. Even giving the horrible circumstances they are currently working with. If anyone is thinking of having surgery or being referred to NMGH to work with Mr Ntanos or any of the team then they will not be disappointed.

18th March 2020

Genuinely nice person! Seems to actually care about his patients. My results are fantastic! Would 100% recommend Dr Ntanos.

12th March 2020

I got my top surgery done 2 weeks ago and my bandages removed today, the care I received and treatment was phenomenal and information and knowledge was outstanding. I would recommend this doctor to fellow transgender people and I have had a great experience in starting and ending my top surgery! See you in 6 months!

8th March 2020

Dr Ioannis was really friendly and helpful, and made me feel at ease before my surgery. 10/10 would recommend

Breast Surgeon Gender affirmation surgery Bioethicist He/Him