Mr Imran Liaquat

• Neurosurgery

31st March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI King's Park Hospital

Recently had spinal surgery with Mr Liaquat. Could not recommend him high enough, the care and attention he provided was excellent. Extremely professional and efficient.

17th January 2018

The surgery Mr Liaquat performed was an L4/L5 interspinous decompression with interspinous co- flex spacer insertion. Mr Liaquat was excellent, he took time to explain the details of my procedure which I much appreciated. He was highly professional. Thanks to his skill, my surgery was a complete success. After a year of significant pain I am now pain free and walking with good posture. Mr Liaquat has my sincere thanks fo giving me my life back.

17th January 2018

My consultant, Mr Liaquat, was absolutely first class. He took time to explain the details of my surgery which I.much appreciated. He is highly professional and instilled a high level of confidence. My surgery was a success. I thank Mr Liaquat for his skill. I am delighted with the outcome of the procedure as he has given me my life back.

6th November 2017

Mr Imran Liaquat is an impressively educated individual who I found easy to speak to, understanding and genuine. In our initial consultation he explained what the problem was and offered different options on how to rectify the problem. At no time did I feel baffled with terminology or under pressure to go ahead with the surgery and although he is a very busy man, I was able to contact him with any questions that occurred prior to the surgery, also receiving speedy and detailed answers. As for the operation, it was organised quickly and carried out successfully relieving the sciatic nerve symptoms which had been causing me such bother.

15th September 2017

Mr. Liaquat is a down to earth Doctor who is an excellent communicator who filled me with great confidence. I never felt rushed and had all my questions very satisfactorily answered. I hear from friends of arrogant consultants that are aloof with patients and fellow medical support staff in hospitals. Mr.Liaquat defies that stereotype with a warm embracing approach that made me feel very comfortable. The staff around him in my presence obviously liked and respected him. The operation appears to have been very successful and my understanding of the spine and the requirements for recovery are now very clear in my mind.

Short link to review Mr Imran Liaquat: http://iwgc.net/egnax