Mr Ian McNab

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

1st May 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre

Mr McNab has been helping me with a rare wrist condition for over a year. He is very knowledgeable and explains all aspects of the condition/treatment in an easy to understand way. He also listens and takes onboard suggestions, and has a factuaral aproch to alternative treatments. I would highly remomend Mr McNab for wrist problems. The only negative I have experienced while visiting Mr McNab at the Nuffield, is the amount of time I have had to wait between appointments, as I believe he only sees patients one day a week.

11th September 2015
Written by a patient at Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre

Mr McNab saw me in clinic before operating on my hand. He was extremely impressive - thorough, approachable, authoritative, caring and reassuring. He explained the nature of my problem, the treatment options available, and the possible risks and side effects. It's a scary process going in for surgery, but I felt entirely safe in his hands. I will need to have my other hand operated on in due course, and very much hope it is Mr McNab who performs that operation as well. I would also like to add that the service provided in the day ward at the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre was exemplary, with outstanding care by the nurses and the other doctors.

Short link to review Mr Ian McNab: http://iwgc.net/eeboj