mr-hussein-tuffaha

21st June 2022

I’m just over 4 weeks post-op following a breast implant exchange with Mr Tuffaha, and so far I genuinely could not be happier with my results and the recovery! I had previously had a breast augmentation with another surgeon in London and unfortunately had to have revision surgery soon after, which still didn’t rectify the problem. After doing a lot of research and reading plenty of reviews, I found Mr Tuffaha. Following my initial consultation, I felt so informed, confident and reassured that he could help and that this was the right decision for me. Mr Tuffaha has a very calm and kind presence and was totally transparent, taking the time to go through my options and what could be possible. He was very clear in managing my expectations from the beginning and explained exactly how he could try and improve my results for a more desirable outcome. The whole process from the initial consultation to the surgery was totally seamless. I had plenty of information leading up to the surgery and no question was too much trouble. Following the surgery, I was really well looked after and instantly loved my results! I cannot recommend Mr Tuffaha enough! He is so knowledgable, experienced and genuinely cares about his patients. Thank you so much to him and the entire team who helped me throughout my journey, I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

20th June 2022

I was recommended Mr Tuffaha by a colleague and straight away felt at ease and confident I would be happy with the outcome. I had implants removed and replaced and let's just say Mr Tuffaha listened to my request and so happy I went ahead with the operation. When I came round from the operation I was informed both of my previous implants had ruptured and the silicone had to be removed but thankfully contained within the area, this explained a lot of what I had been going through prior to the operation. I now feel like a new person and cannot stop smiling and admiring myself, I never did this before the operation. I am just so thankful for my colleague and Mr Tuffaha for making me realise I am beautiful. Oh and one more thing I cannot wait to go shopping for new lingerie and tops

13th June 2022

He was very professional and answered all the questions I had. Surgery was smooth, ther pain was minimal and I was able to go home the next day.

Written by a private patient at Nuffield Hospital Ipswich
18th May 2022

Mr Tuffaha is a lovely man and a very skilled surgeon. I had my breast augmentation done by him and I couldn’t be happier. Not only he made me feel comfortable the minute I walked in his room but the whole journey was excellent. I had already consulted another surgeon who was equally kind, had great reviews and whose fees were actually lower, but a friend had said Mr. Tuffaha offered this amazing imaging software that shows you in 3D how your results may be. So, as that was exactly my main concern and the one thing that made me anxious, I booked and went. The consultation was brilliant but being able to see for myself what that Crisalix imaging does when simulating my breasts I was sold on the spot. I booked it, had surgery, great after care and I couldn’t be happier! Thank you Mr. Tuffaha! Strongly recommend this great surgeon and his 3D device!

Written by a private patient at Nuffield Hospital Ipswich
13th May 2022

I had the best experience, highly recommend Mr Tuffaha for breast augmentation. He is a caring, friendly and such a professional surgeon. The whole process was very smooth and straightforward from scheduling the consultation to the surgery. He went over my goals, answered every questions and offered me realistic expectations while also really listening to what I was hoping to achieve. I have a quite small frame so was really worried about going too big, but he knew what would look good on me and in the end I got a BEAUTIFUL NATURAL LOOK, exactly what I wanted. I was well informed of every risks and complications, I felt so confident in his abilities and knowledge. The surgery went really well followed hardly any pain at all (only discomfort) and 0 bruising. I couldn't wish for better aftercare, he definitely goes above and beyond to assure I'm receiving the best care possible. Even though I'm still in the recovery stage - 2,5 weeks post op - I've been very happy with my decision and I'm 100% confident that I chose the right surgeon. I can genuinely say I am happy in my body now. Thank you Mr Tuffaha. Katie (Mr Tuffaha's assistant) and every single nurse in Nuffield Health I dealt with on surgery day and follow-up are amazing. So warm, comforting and helpful! Honestly, I cannot recommend them enough.

Mr Hussein Tuffaha was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

I was appointed as a substantive consultant at Ipswich Hospital in April 2018, I have completed my specialty training in London and the East of England in major teaching hospitals including Imperial College Healthcare NHS trust, Royal Free Hospitals NHS trust and NHS Tayside Trust in Scotland. I completed an Oncoplastic Breast Surgery Fellowship in Frimley Park Hospital after obtaining my CCT (Certificate of Completion of Training). I am an associate member of the Faculty of Surgical Trainers in the Royal College of Edinburgh, and a full member the Association of Breast Surgery and a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons Of England. I have active interest in research and have published in peer reviewed journals and presented in national and international conferences. I cover all aspects of breast benign and malignant diseases, with an extensive repertoire of Oncoplastic and Reconstructive breast procedures. My areas of interest and expertise focuses on achieving safe cancer outcomes while obtaining the best cosmetic result for the patient

Short link to review Mr Hussein Tuffaha : http://iwgc.net/ehcmo