mr-hussein-tuffaha

3rd November 2020

Mr Tuffaha is not only a brilliant surgeon but is so much more than this. When I first met him I felt unsure and quite vulnerable due to other surgery I had and was not sure that I would be understood and be able to explain why I needed his help. My confidence was low but as I began talking with him I felt reassured and listened to. He said that he wanted to understand how I was feeling. This for me says it all and has had a massive impact on me. He told me to think about the surgery and there was no rush. This took the pressure off of me and when I did decide on the surgery I felt confident in my decision but supported by him. I have had the surgery and I am very happy with the results. Thankyou Mr Taffaha for your kindness, support and for helping me feel like a woman again after my surgery. I am amazed at what you have done and would highly recommend you to anyone.

4th October 2020

Following my diagnosis of breast cancer in January 2020 Mr. Tuffaha performed a lumpectomy and a LICAP flap reconstruction. A month or so later he performed a reduction in my non cancerous breast. If the LICAP is an option for the patient I'd highly recommend this procedure. Of course Mr. Tuffaha would be my choice of surgeon due to his skill, ability and professionalism and I felt fortunate to be under his care. I'm also delighted with the cosmetic results. Helen

7th October 2020
Response from Mr Hussein Tuffaha

Thank you very much, I appreciate your kind words

28th September 2020

I was a 32 L before my Breast Reduction surgery and I am now at least 8 cup sizes down. The results of my surgery are honestly amazing. Mr Tuffaha has considered every detail of my reduction; my breast are so symmetrical and the scaring is so minimal for such a big reduction. All my questions were answered and he truly listened to me. Mr Tuffaha has completely changed my life; I cannot thank him enough for giving me my confidence back. I am honestly so blessed to have had him as a surgeon. Would highly recommend!

7th October 2020
Response from Mr Hussein Tuffaha

It's been my pleasure to do your operation, good luck

14th July 2020

I was told I had breast cancer in September 2019 and had my operation on the 9th October. I was lucky enough to be in the care of a fantastic surgeon Mr Hussein Tuffaha. I was quite distraught at the news but he made me feel positive with his caring ways. He was funny, professional, explained everything that would be done and listened and helped explain to any questions I had which helped me a lot. The operation went well and the outcome good. In December 2019 Mr Tuffaha operated to balance things on my right breast. I am so pleased with the results. An amazing surgeon and I was very lucky to be in his care.

29th July 2020
Response from Mr Hussein Tuffaha

Thank you for your review. It's important that you have the best experience and particularly in the situation that you have said above. We are all extremely happy that you are doing well. Thank you once again.

I was appointed as a substantive consultant at Ipswich Hospital in April 2018, I have completed my specialty training in London and the East of England in major teaching hospitals including Imperial College Healthcare NHS trust, Royal Free Hospitals NHS trust and NHS Tayside Trust in Scotland. I completed an Oncoplastic Breast Surgery Fellowship in Frimley Park Hospital after obtaining my CCT (Certificate of Completion of Training). I am an associate member of the Faculty of Surgical Trainers in the Royal College of Edinburgh, and a full member the Association of Breast Surgery and a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons Of England. I have active interest in research and have published in peer reviewed journals and presented in national and international conferences. I cover all aspects of breast benign and malignant diseases, with an extensive repertoire of Oncoplastic and Reconstructive breast procedures. My areas of interest and expertise focuses on achieving safe cancer outcomes while obtaining the best cosmetic result for the patient

Short link to review Mr Hussein Tuffaha : http://iwgc.net/ehcmo