Mr Hisham Osman was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2024 for delivering outstanding care.

15th May 2024

Mr Osman is a compassionate and caring person. I have felt totally confident from diagnosis , through surgery and follow up treatments. He has always listened, treated me with dignity and allowed me to make my own choices about medication and reconstruction. I would recommend Mr Osman and feel privileged that i was lucky enough to have him as my surgeon.

13th May 2024

Dr Osman was very good, he was kind and considerate, he explained everything very clearly. He has a great friendly happy personality and even though he was running an hour late I didn't mind once I met him. I liked that he had 2 other professionals present and he was polite and respectful to them both.

9th April 2024

Mr Osman displayed a very kind, caring nature when seeing me and diagnosing me with DCIS. He stands out as being one of those surgeons who really shows compassion for his patients. He performed a mastectomy on me at another hospital where I had reconstructive surgery. For something that seemed so scary and life changing, it has been a very positive experience. I really am so grateful to Mr Osman and his team for their care. It is clear that this is vocation for them, not just a job. Thank you!

1st March 2024

Everything has been explained to me in great detail and without using any jargon or acronyms and for that I am extremely thankful. There is no point I was confused or unsure of any plans so thank you. I would recommend you keep doing what you’re doing!

12th February 2024

Mr Osman is a wonderful consultant and surgeon. He is kind, respectful and listens. He completely accepted my request for a symmetrising mastectomy after my first mastectomy for cancer. Not all consultants consent to this surgery but he listened to my views and wishes about how I wanted my body to be, moving on from my cancer diagnosis. I consider myself extremely lucky to have been treated by him. Thank you to Mr Osman and his team.