Mr Hisham Osman

25th October 2018
Written by a patient at Frimley Park Hospital

I am so grateful to this doctor for saving me from operation if not life. I had 8 days stay at Frimley hospital under the treatment of appendicitis Mass in September. Considering I had tummy pain for two and a half weeks before the hospital admission, I was in such agony and pain. The diagnosis and decision given by this doctors was so accurate and there were no time wasted. The antibiotics started working on the fourth or fifth day, I began to realised I was going to live...thank you Mr. Osman. I really can't ask for more.

6th October 2018
Written by a patient at Frimley Park Hospital

Very Kind , made me feel very relaxed , and very easy to talk to.

6th September 2018
Written by a patient at Frimley Park Hospital

I did not feel rushed and Mr Osman listened to my queries and took time to answer. I only had to wait 15 to 20 minutes for my appointment. Thank you for the care. Mrs Leslie Smith hospital number 246332

6th September 2018
Written by a patient at Frimley Park Hospital

I saw Mr Osman in clinic (my operation is not until October) he was charming, he explained everything very clearly, answered all my questions, he was funny, put me totally at ease, he is a credit to FPH and the National Health Service.

31st August 2018
Written by a patient at Frimley Park Hospital

I can’t thank Mr. Osman and his team enough. They are professional, kind and very human. I was treated like a real person, honestly but in a very caring way. Would definitely recommend every one of them. Thank you again.

Short link to review Mr Hisham Osman: http://iwgc.net/efeik