Mr Hiro Tanaka

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

28th September 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Gwent Hospital

Very courteous, polite and the upmost professional. Values his team immensely- from the ward cleaners upwards. His team feel valued, and he is always supportive. Compassion and empathy exudes from this gentleman. I cannot recommend him highly enough

7th January 2016
Written by a patient at Ysbyty Ystrad Fawr

I had surgery today which was performed by a brilliant consultant Mr Hiro Tanaka. I would thoroughly recommend Mr Hiro Tanaka he is very polite explains fully about the procedure and the reasons behind it. I feel 100% safe with Mr Tanaka performing surgery on me, I am made to feel safe and his bedside manner is absolutely polite. The care is amazing, this is the second lot of surgery he has done for me & he also leaves a tiny scar which is hardly visible. Well done Mr Tanaka !

20th October 2015
Written by a patient at Ysbyty Ystrad Fawr

On meeting Mr. Tanaka I found him to be very courteous and patient focused. He took the time to listen to my concerns and also explained fully to me the surgical options open to me. I left the appointment confident in the knowledge that Mr. Tanaka will be able to give me the best possible outcome for my forthcoming surgery. I have no hesitation in recommending Mr. Tanaka.

Short link to review Mr Hiro Tanaka: http://iwgc.net/eequc