Mr Hilal Bahia

Plastic Surgery Consultant specialising in cosmetic surgical and non surgical rejuvenation. Cosmetic procedures of the breast and tummy (female and male). Also specialises in scar improvement, skin surgery, burns and reconstructive surgery.

2nd October 2017

Breast Reduction After years of discomfort, I eventually made the decision to have a breast reduction. This has been the best decision of my life. I have a new lease of life and feel better about my shape. The treatment I received from Spire has been wonderful and I would gladly recommend this to anyone else thinking of having surgery.

2nd October 2017

Exchange of implants and breast uplift (mastopexy augmentation) After 12-13 years from the first operation, my breasts had drooped quite a bit and weren’t very full. Mr Bahia came highly recommended to me and I can’t thank him enough. Pre- and post-op treatment has been outstanding and I love my new shape!!

28th September 2017

Abdominoplasty With the support of my partner and family, I decided to get an abdominoplasty procedure. After a very informative consultation, I felt confident that the procedure would fix my old emergency scars all over my tummy. I now feel like a different woman who has the confidence to wear jeans and dresses. I would recommend Refine Plastic Surgery at Spire Murrayfield Hospital to anyone. It’s changed my life.  Thank you.

28th September 2017

Tummy tuck I had a big area of stretched skin on either side of my tummy, just above my hips, which was unsightly to me. My surgeon (Mr Bahia), explained everything in detail and was extremely happy to go ahead with the operation. Throughout the whole process, the care and aftercare was second to none, extremely professional and caring at all times. Thank you.

28th September 2017

Apronectomy After 2 C-Sections, both with minor complications, I was left with a large area of saggy skin that just would not go away. I looked into cosmetic surgery so that I could have it removed. It made me feel sad to have this left over from pregnancy. I chose Refine Surgeons as I was able to research them and read about each individual surgeon. I was put at ease by my consultant (Mr Bahia) and felt very reassured, with all my questions answered fully. I am very pleased with the results and could not be happier about how I look now.

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists