Mr Hilal Bahia

Plastic Surgery Consultant specialising in cosmetic surgical and non surgical rejuvenation. Cosmetic procedures of the breast and tummy (female and male). Also specialises in scar improvement, skin surgery, burns and reconstructive surgery.

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a patient at Spire Murrayfield Hospital, Edinburgh

I am delighted with the outcome of my breast reduction, i feel and look normal at last. My clothes fit me much better and i am excited about wearing dresses again....it sounds like a simple thing, but for me it is life changing! I can now exercise and even run for the bus without feeling embarrassed. The scars are healing so much that you can hardly see them....i wish i had untaken the surgery years ago, i have my life back. I can not recommend breast reduction surgery enough if you are thinking about it, Mr Bahia is the surgeon to do it! My Bahia has changed my life and he can change yours.

Written by a patient at Spire Murrayfield Hospital, Edinburgh

With Botox i felt that it was extremely important to have a skilled, experienced and highly trained Doctor to carry out the injections. Mr Bahia used his judgement and expertise as a plastic surgeon to work his magic on my face. Just the right amount in the right places produced an age defying and natural result, with out looking as though i had received botox. I would thoroughly recommend Mr Bahia not just for Botox but for any cosmetic procedure.

Written by a patient at Spire Murrayfield Hospital, Edinburgh

Mr Bahia was fantastic from the beginning to the end of my rhinoplasty surgery. You can tell he is genuinely interested in your happiness due to his caring, compassionate and professional approach. Can't recommend him enough! The outcome is amazing!

30th March 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Murrayfield Hospital, Edinburgh

I had my breast augmentation over a year ago and I'm very happy with the results. I had no complications and everything went very smoothly. I knew Mr Bahia was the right surgeon for me from the first consultation as he really made me feel relaxed and he listened to all my fears and concerns. He's very approachable and calm. He took a lot of time to explain everything perfectly and to make sure I was aware of the possible risks and how to achieve the best outcome.

30th March 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Murrayfield Hospital, Edinburgh

Gynecomastia surgery I cannot recommend Mr Bahia enough. He was amazing from start to finish and understood me completely with what I wanted my outcome to be. He made me feel so at ease at every step of my procedure and I am delighted with my outcome.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »