Mr Hilal Bahia

Plastic Surgery Consultant specialising in cosmetic surgical and non surgical rejuvenation. Cosmetic procedures of the breast and tummy (female and male). Also specialises in scar improvement, skin surgery, burns and reconstructive surgery.

13th October 2017

Breast Augmentation I was recommended by a friend directly to Mr Bahia. Could not fault the process at all. From first appointment to post-surgery, Mr Bahia & staff made me feel so at ease. Quick, speedy recovery and almost unnoticeable scars. Feel so much more confident. Would definitely recommend Mr Bahia.

2nd October 2017

Breast Reduction After years of discomfort, I eventually made the decision to have a breast reduction. This has been the best decision of my life. I have a new lease of life and feel better about my shape. The treatment I received from Spire has been wonderful and I would gladly recommend this to anyone else thinking of having surgery.

2nd October 2017

Exchange of implants and breast uplift (mastopexy augmentation) After 12-13 years from the first operation, my breasts had drooped quite a bit and weren’t very full. Mr Bahia came highly recommended to me and I can’t thank him enough. Pre- and post-op treatment has been outstanding and I love my new shape!!

28th September 2017

Abdominoplasty With the support of my partner and family, I decided to get an abdominoplasty procedure. After a very informative consultation, I felt confident that the procedure would fix my old emergency scars all over my tummy. I now feel like a different woman who has the confidence to wear jeans and dresses. I would recommend Refine Plastic Surgery at Spire Murrayfield Hospital to anyone. It’s changed my life.  Thank you.

28th September 2017

Tummy tuck I had a big area of stretched skin on either side of my tummy, just above my hips, which was unsightly to me. My surgeon (Mr Bahia), explained everything in detail and was extremely happy to go ahead with the operation. Throughout the whole process, the care and aftercare was second to none, extremely professional and caring at all times. Thank you.

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists