Mr Hilal Bahia

Plastic Surgery Consultant specialising in cosmetic surgical and non surgical rejuvenation. Cosmetic procedures of the breast and tummy (female and male). Also specialises in scar improvement, skin surgery, burns and reconstructive surgery.

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

21st February 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Murrayfield Hospital, Edinburgh

I wanted to thank Mr Hilal Bahia for the scar surgery that he did for my Caesarian section scar. My section was an emergency after my second child as she was breach. The scar got infected a few days later and the wound opened up. For the past 15 years I have lived with a very ugly scar which seemed to be stuck at one side making the upper part of my belly hang over. Mr Bahia carried out the surgery and the scar is much better now and I can wear my jeans again without worrying about how I look.

Written by a patient at Spire Murrayfield Hospital, Edinburgh

Breast Augmentation: I was amazed by Mr Bahia's work and professionalism throughout the procedure. He is a brilliant surgeon and made me feel really at ease and comfortable about my surgery. He answered all my questions thoroughly and even after the surgery was there to answer any queries or concerns that I had. I am so happy with my results and would highly recommend him.

Written by a patient at Spire Murrayfield Hospital, Edinburgh

Rhinoplasty review: I decided to get a Rhinoplasty Procedure at the end of 2016. I have always hated my nose ever since I was about 12 years old and It has been my biggest insecurity. I finally decided to take action and do something about it at the age of 21. A friend of mine recommended Mr Hilal Bahia - I cannot thank and praise this man enough for what he has done for me. We had a number of consultations and after the second, I was pretty sure that I wanted to go ahead with this. I was made to feel supported and comforted throughout the process. Mr Hilal Bahia was very honest as we discussed my goals and expectations, always being realistic and advising me not to rush with my decision. I didn't once feel rushed or pressurised into a decision and Mr Hilal Bahia was very patient and understood my long term goals. On the day of my surgery, Mr Hilal Bahia came to see me and reassured me before my surgery. I felt completely safe in his hands and had the full support of my family throughout this. Mr Hilal Bahia had pre warned me of how I may or may not look after immediate surgery. On my return from Theatre, my family and I were pleasantly suprised with the post op outcome. After surgery Mr Hilal Bahia came to visit me to check on my wellbeing. I felt very appreciative that he had taken the time to come and see me. After an overnight stay Mr Hilal Bahia visited me in the morning to check on me once again. After 2 weeks, although I was swollen I couldn't believe that I had hardly any bruising and pain. I can only say that due to the care, professionalism and understanding of this great surgeon; I have now achieved the look I wanted. Although I am aware this is just the start of my journey, It's brilliant to see great results this early on. I can only say a massive thank you once again to Mr Hilal Bahia who is a real credit to his profession and I will always be very grateful.

Written by a patient at Spire Murrayfield Hospital, Edinburgh

I had always wanted a boob job but never had the money, but after my 2 children and 4 stone of weight lost I was so down about my body. Yes I'd nearly had the body I wanted apart from my droopy boobs! So my partner told me to book a consultation to find out exactly how much it would cost. A friend recommended Hilal Bahia at the Spire Murrayfield Hospital. Best decision of my life. I met with Hilal Bahia the next month and he told me exactly what was needed, answered all my questions and put me completely at ease....I booked my operation there and then. On my operation day Mr Bahia was very professional and friendly. I was so excited about seeing the results. I'm only 1 week post op but feeling absolutely fantastic and my boob's look amazing! I'm in no pain whatsoever and haven't been since 4 days post op, the nurse said the cuts are tiny and very neat and my boobs are a perfect match! I just want to thank Mr Bahia with all my heart! I can't wait to see him again to thank him in person.

7th February 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Murrayfield Hospital, Edinburgh

Consultation review: After many years of considering having my breast size increased, I eventually booked a consultation with Mr Hilal Bahia. I chose Mr Bahia due to his extensive work and experience in breast surgery, not only privately but for the NHS and his voluntary support/work with Breast Cancer Scotland. I am very self conscious and embarrassed about my breasts and this is what has held me back....I didn't want anyone to see them, never mind a complete stranger. But Mr Bahia was very understanding, polite, professional and explained the whole process to me....making me feel completely at ease and confident that I had chosen the right Surgeon. All the embarrassment and fear disappeared and was replaced by excitement and relief that I could change the way I feel and look. I have been given time to go away, reflect on what has been said and discussed and given different size implants to try in a bra so that I make the right decision. I wish I had made the appointment years ago....I can not wait for my surgery and I will write another review. Thank you Mr Bahia for such an amazing and life changing consultation.

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists