Mr Hesham Ghoneimy

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

28th September 2017
Written by a patient at Good Hope Hospital

I've found this doctor to be extremely dismissive, unhelpful and inaccessible. I've been let down following my surgery, and am currently still waiting (5 months on) for an appointment to discuss the ongoing pain and symptoms I have. No one has taken any time to discuss these with me, and so I have been obliged to seek a second consultant at a separate hospital. I'm so disappointed that after having my pain dismissed and ignored for 13 years, even now I'm diagnosed I still cannot see my consultant to discuss persistent, difficult pain.

4th November 2017
Response from Mr Hesham Ghoneimy

I am sorry to hear you are waiting for your follow up while still in pain. You certainly could call my secretary and let us know. The length of my waiting list is out of my control but I always prioritise patients who get in touch and manage them accordingly.

14th May 2016
Written by a patient at Good Hope Hospital

He is amazing doctor. Very kind hearted. Listens to patientce. Very understanding and gentle. Does what he says . Trusted him fully during my appoitments and during my surgery. Wish we could have more doctors like him!!!!!! Wishing him all the best for future !!!!! Thank you for fixing me!!!! Kristine

3rd October 2017
Response from Mr Hesham Ghoneimy

Thank you Kristine for these kind words.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists