Mr Henry Maxwell

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

15th June 2018
Written by a patient at Oaklands Hospital

I found Mr. Maxwell extremely approachable; following investigation he outlined the cause of my complaint in simple layman's terms whilst assiduously, through his manner and delivery, creating confidence in what he proposed.

27th May 2018
Written by a patient at Oaklands Hospital

I would like to thank Mr Maxwell,for giving me my life back, he did 2 total knee repayments ,in the last 6th mths for me at Oakland's which is a fabulous place,the service was 1000% from the minute you walk in to the time you come out, everyone was wonderful from the doctors,nurses porters, I would highly recommend Oakland and Mr Maxwell.

4th May 2018
Written by a patient at Oaklands Hospital

Mr Maxwell explained everything clearly to me and put me at ease before my operation. Everything went very well i was in surgery for only 15 minuets and have now recovered fully from my hip operation..Arthoscopy . I would like to Thank Mr Maxwell and his team for help they given me .

28th April 2018
Written by a patient at Oaklands Hospital

Henry Maxwell in my opinion the finest orthopaedic surgeon on the planet. I have had both knees replaced by him and his excellent team, the right one four years ago and the left one six weeks ago both a resounding success. I have done all the exercises set out by the physiotherapist religiously (and this is the key to a good and speedy recovery) I have recently had an appointment with the excellent Ms Louise Brown who explained the results of my operation and boosted my confidence no end. Special mention to all staff at the Oakland’s hospital brilliant care and really nice people.

22nd January 2018
Written by a patient at Oaklands Hospital

caring helpful knowledgeable and explains in detail

Short link to review Mr Henry Maxwell: http://iwgc.net/e3w4