Mr Henry Maxwell

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

22nd January 2018
Written by a patient at Oaklands Hospital

caring helpful knowledgeable and explains in detail

8th December 2017
Written by a patient at Oaklands Hospital

I have been under Mr Maxwell's care and he is always upfront and honest about which treatment to have that will be the most beneficial, he understands that you need to be back to work after treatment and how best to do that. Thank you for all you help and Thank you to your team

30th November 2017
Written by a patient at Oaklands Hospital

The most caring doctor you could wish to meet. Always ready to sit and listen and put himself out to help. Does a marvellous job. One of the old fashion doctors who puts his patients first.

29th November 2017
Written by a patient at Oaklands Hospital

A top doctor , the surgery he performed on my knee first class, after 5 weeks full use of my leg, no pain and no scars, well done and thank you.

10th November 2017
Written by a patient at Oaklands Hospital

Mr. Maxwell confirmed my need for a Hip Replacement, which was a huge relief due to my discomfort levels. He explained the procedure in terms we can all relate to, showing x rays to emphasise the problem and physically showed me the new implants / fixings. Fantastic manner, confidence and knowledge, leaving me in no doubt as to his abilities. He reacted to my mentioning that I would be available at short notice, especially any cancellations, by offering an incredibly quick surgery date. I'm currently off work and healing well. The surgery, level of care at Oaklands is exceptional. The follow up Physio classes are professional and helpful and working. Also, special mention of Louise Brown, who heads up the clinic and did my initial assessment and recommendation of surgery. Great, warm personality and a hugely experienced. Brilliant NHS at It's best. Total respect all round - Thank you. Nigel Boothman.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »