Mr Harun Thomas

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon Southend University Hospital. www.essexbreastsurgeon.com

8th August 2018
Written by a patient at Southend Hospital

I cannot thank Mr Thomas enough for the fantastic job he did, couldn’t have been happier with the result. Very thorough both pre surgery and the surgery itself, did exactly what he said he would. Cannot fault the care I was given or ask for anything more.

21st February 2018
Written by a patient at Southend Hospital

Mr Thomas is an amazing surgeon and consultant. Very caring and explained everything from start to finish. He always had time for my many list of questions I had and made my cancer journey as least stressful as possible making me feel at ease and explaining everything so I really understood. I can’t thank Mr Thomas and the breast care nurses enough.

18th June 2017
Written by a patient at Southend Hospital

I was referred to Mr Thomas to remove a cancerous lump, following a Mammogramme. Mr Thomas took the time to explain and discuss options for treatment; he was not patronising or condescending and was sensitive and helpful. The surgery itself was much better than I expected; minimal trauma and very tidy. A very positive outcome.

2nd May 2017
Written by a patient at Southend Hospital

I recently under went a Therapeutic Mammaplasty operation. My doctor Mr Harun Thomas was absolutely brilliant. Everything regarding the operation was detailed. I felt the professionalism and understanding of Mr Thomas made me feel as a patient, completely confident of the treatment and outcome. The care before and after the operation, from both Mr Harum and Cancer nurses exceeded my expectations. I am unsure of how I can make constructive suggestions. I would just like to say thank you for all your care and support.

26th April 2017
Written by a patient at Southend Hospital

I was refured to Mr Thomas for a breast implant replacement - the one I had had been in 11 years, had ruptured and was reducing in size making me breasts very uneven. I found Mr Thomas to be very professional, confident and friendly, he went through all my options many times explaining everything in detail, always having as much time for you as you needed. I am absolutely delighted with the results it has made so much difference to the way I feel about myself. Thank you so much Mr Thomas.

Short link to review Mr Harun Thomas: http://iwgc.net/egyjd