Written by a patient at Southend Hospital
26th February 2020

Mr Thomas was exceptionally attentive & professional. He was willing & able to answer all my questions. He did all this in a friendly and caring manner, which was very reassuring. He explained my diagnosis clearly, the course of action and was the natural choice for me to carry out the operation. He carried out my operation on 4th Feb. & I saw him again 10 days later to check my progress, all good. Thank you so much. The rest of the team at Southend Breast Unit were also very good. Thanks to all of them too.

Written by a patient at Southend Hospital
14th February 2020

From breast cancer diagnosis to surgery (obviously not the diagnosis I wanted to hear) Mr Thomas has been amazing! Answering all questions - even though I was concerned some were probably “silly” questions. Explaining in detail the cancer and surgery steps. I genuinely felt Mr Thomas was a safe pair of hands. I cannot praise Mr Thomas and his team highly enough. The care I received was outstanding.

Written by a patient at Spire Wellesley Hospital
9th October 2019

Mr Thomas was a model of calm and care each time we saw him. He explained everything clearly and gave totally appropriate sensitive advice. The surgery he carried out was a complete success. I would totally recommend him.

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon Southend University Hospital. www.essexbreastsurgeon.com

Short link to review Mr Harun Thomas: http://iwgc.net/egyjd