Mr Hany Lashen

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

18th August 2016
Written by a patient at Jessop Wing Women's Hospital

I have been under this consultant for over a year and I am about to have my 3rd operation done by him.i am having it done at Claremont private hospital.he has explained everything what he is going to do and he answers anything that you are worried about.

20th April 2016
Written by a patient at Jessop Wing Women's Hospital

I am due to see this consultant on the 11th may. I had my operation in Dec and was in for 9 nights.he his very nice and explained everything what was going to happen.

25th March 2016
Written by a patient at Jessop Wing Women's Hospital

I met this consultant in Feb 2015 and I have had two operations done by him. I have had endometrial ablation done in May 2015 then had my left overy out Dec 2015.he explains everything to you and got a nice bed side manner.i would recommend anyone to see this consultant.

21st March 2016
Written by a patient at Jessop Wing Women's Hospital

I have been under this consultant for just under a year . I have had two operations and both have been ok.i am due to see this consultant soon .i am hrt patches but not keen on them.having some off the side effects but hope to get sorted.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists