Mr Hany Lashen

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

27th June 2017
Written by a patient at Jessop Wing Women's Hospital

I have been under Mr Laden's care for around 5 years and have had 2 operations done by him. He is a very warm, caring and approachable consultant who always explains things clearly and has kept me involved in my treatment plans. I couldn't recommend him enough.

4th March 2017
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I have had a subtotal hysterectomy done in October and he explained everything that he was going to do.he his a nice person to talk too.

8th February 2017
Written by a patient at Jessop Wing Women's Hospital

I had a subtotal hysterectomy done on the 19th October 2016 at Claremont private hospital.he explained everything he was going to do and I was well looked after by him and all the nurses.

18th August 2016
Written by a patient at Jessop Wing Women's Hospital

I have been under this consultant for over a year and I am about to have my 3rd operation done by him.i am having it done at Claremont private hospital.he has explained everything what he is going to do and he answers anything that you are worried about.

20th April 2016
Written by a patient at Jessop Wing Women's Hospital

I am due to see this consultant on the 11th may. I had my operation in Dec and was in for 9 nights.he his very nice and explained everything what was going to happen.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists