Mr Hany Habeeb

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

« 1 2 3 4 »

8th January 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital

I was referred to see Mr Habeeb via my GP after she found a cervical lump. From start to finish, Mr Habeeb made the whole experience less frightening, his reassuring and caring nature instantly put me at ease. After assessment and a closer look, Mr Habeeb recommended I have the lump removed using the LEEP procedure and I could choose to have anaesthetic or be awake with a local. I chose to stay awake so I could go home immediately afterwards. The appointment was made for the following week. I was extremely nervous on the day, but can honestly say I did not feel a thing. Mr Habeeb and his nurses were so distracting and comforting - the care given really was second-to-none. I healed very quickly and have since been checked by Mr Habeeb who was very happy to reveal the lump was benign and everything has healed perfectly. Mr habeeb clearly has a wealth of knowledge in his field, yet treats you like you are the only patient on his books. He really is the kindest, most caring doctor you could meet :)

5th January 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital

I was referred to Dr Habeeb from my GP surgery due to ongoing endometriosis problems and for the first time a Doctor that actually listened to my symptoms and sympathised with what women go through. Dr Habeeb recommended an hysterectomy and was very thorough in explaining the procedure which made me feel very relaxed. This fantastic Doctor managed to do keyhole which was amazing due to scar tissue from three caesarians and it was a very successful operation. Dr Habeeb is an amazing Doctor who I can’t thank enough. It’s been seven weeks since my operation and I feel completely great. My minimal keyhole scars can be barely seen on my stomach and after my follow up appointment everything is how it should be. Dr Habeeb is a very professional, thorough and friendly Doctor that makes you feel completely relaxed around. Many thanks to him and I thoroughly recommend him. I feel like a new person and it’s all thanks to Dr Habeeb. A first class procedure from start to finish.

16th December 2017
Written by a patient at Medway Maritime Hospital

I found Mr Habeeb a real gentleman, I will never be able to thank him enough for his care when I found out three years ago I had Ovarian cancer, I’d had problems for over 8 years previously, had seen several doctors, even had operation to remove polyps and nothing untoward found, Mr Habeeb knew straight away as soon as the biopsies came back, he called me in and he explained everything, told me the procedure he wanted to do, I felt very reassured and coped with the diagnosis, he had a wonderful caring McMillan nurse with him at the time, Karen Flannery, between them i felt confident and put my full trust in them both. I needed a full Hysterectomy, which was keyhole surgery luckily, but Mr Habeeb did explain when he saw me on the day of my op that he hoped it would be keyhole, but not to be alarmed if I came around and it hadn’t been possible, it meant I’d have to stay in hospital a little longer. I can honestly say I had hardly any discomfort after the op, couldn’t believe it. Mr Habeeb and his registrars followed up on my recovery, always had time to set my mind at easy if I was having any problems. My aftercare on going home was followed through with Karen keeping in touch asking after my well-being, which again I felt I hadn’t been forgotten, very reassuring. I also had and still have regular appointments with Mr Habeeb, he is keeping a check on everything which puts my mind at ease. I had a couple of incidents this year where I needed to contacted his secretary, which Mr Habeeb told me to do if I had any problems, she too was very helpful and arranged for me to be seen in his clinic, he dealt with my problem and again reassured my my cancer had not returned. All I can say is that I am so lucky to have such a caring doctor looking after me, plus his team, all very professional. You ask if any improvements could be made, well all I can say is if everyone’s treatment has been like mine, there is nothing that could be done to make it any better than it is now. I thank Mr Habeeb and his team for all their professional expertise and knowledge enabling people like me to be strong and positive when faced with illness.

15th December 2017
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

I would definitely recommend Mr Habeeb. He filled me full of confidence from the moment I met him. He diagnosed my symptoms very quickly, and gave me options to resolve them. My surgery date was very prompt too. I saw him at the Kims Hospital in Maidstone which was lovely. If I'd not been going in for surgery I could have mistaken it for holiday accommodation! I'm a nervous patient especially about anaesthesia but he asked the name of the anaesthetist i had last time and reassured me that he didn't appear on the anesthetics register at the hospital.

23rd November 2017
Written by a patient at Medway Maritime Hospital

Mr Habeeb was extremely compassionate throughout my experience of needing a hysterectomy. At my initial consultation he listened to what I said and asked for my thoughts when recommending surgery. He advised thoroughly of how the procedure would be conducted and ensured I understood exactly what would happen. On the morning of my surgery, mr habeeb was the first member of staff to greet me. He ensured I was clear of what was going to happen and double checked I was still happy to go ahead. He also listened to my husbands questions and put both our minds at rest. Once surgery was over and I was in recovery, mr Habeeb sought my husband to help ease his worry and inform him all went well. Later that afternoon he came to the ward to ensure I was comfortable. I see mr habeeb 6 weeks later for my follow up apointment. So wonderful to see the same consultant throughout my entire care. He looked after me not only medically but he also ensured my emotional well being was in tact. I wish mr habeeb could treat all ailments. I would certainly recommend him to anyone needing gynaecology care.

« 1 2 3 4 »