Mr Hany Habeeb

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

22nd May 2018
Written by a patient at Medway Maritime Hospital

Mr Habeeb made me feel like after years of being in pain I wasn’t mad, I wasn’t imagining it, he understood what myself and my family was going through and how my symptoms had impacted in all our lives. Before, during and after my treatment he was kind and caring, when I had trouble getting my prescription after my treatment he sorted it that day. He made me feel completely at ease and I knew I was in good hands. Thank you.

16th May 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital

I first met Mr Habeeb during my last pregnancy over 8 years ago. Since then I’ve had various consultations and 3 operations as a private patient, and I really couldn’t recommend Mr Habeeb highly enough. After every visit I’ve felt at complete ease and confident with all aspects of my care. Mr Habeeb has the ability to make a patient feel completely secure and safe in his care; allowing his patients to participate actively in all decisions related to their health. A complete credit to the profession.

14th April 2018
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

Dr habeeb is an incredible doctor! He was very reassuring and caring through every stage of my care, he ensured I knew everything that was happening and going to happen and done everything to calm my nerves and reassure me. He was also amazing with my mum and partner updating them on the operation and how I was after surgery and also took time to ensure them I was okay and to explain everything he did to them. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor and surgeon he made the experience a lot nicer than I thought that it would be.

26th March 2018
Written by a patient at Medway Maritime Hospital

I can not fault Mr Habeeb in any way, i have been a patient of his for a little while undergoing various tests and treatment until recently we took the decision together to have surgery. He listened to my problems at each follow up and addressed them where necessary. He gave such a good level of care I never doubted his professionalism and always felt confident in his decisions in which I was always part of. I couldn’t of wished for a better consultant I’m sadly going to miss his friendly face. You have been amazing Thank You.

21st March 2018
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

I had a total hysterectomy and my ovaries and tubes removed by Mr Habeeb at Kims Hospital on the 29th January 2018 . I was a NHS patient referred to KIMs hospital for the operation and I must say Mr Habeeb from the beginning explained everything to me; answered all my questions and was very understanding. I am pleased to say that the operation was successful and I am making a very good recovery and this is owing to Mr Habeeb's excellent skills and expertise. I would strongly recommend him to anyone.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »