Mr Hany Habeeb

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

11th November 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital

I have had a couple of procedures by Mr Habeeb and each time it was done in a very professional way, I have always been made to feel at ease and well informed. My last procedure was an abdominal hysterectomy, everything went to plan no infections and all healed very well. My care at the Spire Alexandra has always been excellent, every member of staff work at a very high standard. I would highly recommend Mr Habeeb for any procedure that he specialises in, not only is he an excellent specialist he is also a lovely person too whom makes you feel very at ease.

30th October 2017
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

I would thoroughly recommend Mr Habeeb, he is a very knowledgeable, kind man that listened to my symptoms and treated me accordingly. I felt very at ease in his company and and found him very approachable.

17th October 2017
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

Couldn't fault the care provided by Mr Habeeb, 2 consultations and a surgery. I was made to feel safe , listened to, understood and cared for. I hope to continue receiving my future gynaecology procedures and appointments under Mr Habeebs care.

16th October 2017
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

Mr Habeeb was a very competent gynecologist with an excellent manner in explaining all sides of the operation and why it was needed. I felt completely at easy and fully informed at all times. He listened to my concerns and explained what the options would be. He was very clear what the proposed treatment would be but also explained that if it did not go as planned what the actions would be. His appointments even ran on time I would recommend Mr Habeeb

27th September 2017
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

I was seen at Kims as an NHS patient. Mr Habeeb was my consultant throughout my care, he listened to everything that I had to say and went through everything with me at a pace that I could understand and reassured me with each step. The care step by step was really good, he checked on me before my procedure to see that I was ok reassuring me again. Once the procedure was completed he came to see me soon after recovery to see how I was doing and went through everything to expect after and how he felt the procedure went, very caring man. Still being followed up very efficient.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists