mr-hany-habeeb

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

17th January 2022

From my initial appointment with Dr Habeeb to discuss my symptoms right through to 3month post operation review I found it very easy & comfortable communicating with Dr Habeeb. He made me very at ease , listened to my concerns & took on board my questions with compassion. He explained clearly what his diagnosis was & the way forward. On the day of my operation I felt very reassured when Dr Habeeb went through everything that was going to happen & there were no issues or problems. My wounds were very small & neat & healed perfectly. For any lady needing a hysterectomy I would highly recommend this Doctor. I have just had my 3 month review with confirmation that biopsies were all clear & again the Dr was happy & patient to discuss a few issues with my HRT. A very nice , professional & talented Dr.

Written by a NHS patient at KIMS Hospital
14th January 2022

Went in for an operation performed by Mr Habeeb in November 2021, I felt the procedure was explained fully by himself, I was made to feel totally at ease on the day and the operation went smoothly. At the follow up appointment, 8 weeks later, Mr Habeeb went through the outcome and results. We discussed symptoms of problems possibly linked to the procedure which he answered efficiently, clearly and advised a course of treatment to solve the problem. I felt I wasn't rushed during the appointment and was totally at ease. Mr Habeeb has made the whole experience of what can be an anxious time, totally stress free. I felt he focused on and me and I wasn't just another statistic!

Written by a private patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital
5th January 2022

Highly recommend Mr. Habeeb. Have dealt with him prior and has been nothing but the best. Honest and trustworthy.

11th December 2021

Mr Habeeb has such a caring manner which completely put me at ease from the moment I met him. He filled me with confidence and I had full trust in his capabilities. I felt heard as a patient. The operation was a success and I would thoroughly recommend him

10th December 2021

Mr Habeeb was thorough and understanding from the very start of my journey with him. Always happy to explain things again if required, and putting in extra phone calls to me at home to check I was ok after having to give me ad diagnosis over the phone (due to COVID). During surgery I felt confident he would do a great job, which he did, and was so kind afterwards, my scars are minimal, he took absolutely great care of me.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Hany Habeeb was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists