Mr Hany Habeeb

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

21st July 2017
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

I could not be happier with my treatment under mr habeeb, he was truly professional through out my care at kims hospital and I would recommend anyone to this outstanding doctor.

5th July 2017
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

I was seen at the hospital as an NHS patient. My surgeon explained everything to me before my surgery and reassured me completely. After my operation he saw me in recovery before I was taken back to my room and assured me everything went well. He visited me the next day and described exactly what went on and what I should expect post op. The care I received was outstanding and I felt that I was given as much support as I could get. My visitors were treated with care and respect at all times. My recovery was monitored by the nurses and I am very grateful. My post op scars were commented on by another doctor. I am grateful for all the support I was given.

21st June 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital

I initially visited Mr Habeeb as I needed a hysterectomy. I was very nervous and concerned about what was going to happen. Mr Habeeb made me feel like I was the most important person and put me completely at ease. He treated me with dignity and respect and answered all my questions as if he had all the time in the world. He explained the procedure, the possible complications and the aftercare. On the day of my surgery Mr Habeeb came to see me to ensure that I was happy and that I was not worried at all. He has a wonderful bedside manner and I couldn't have asked for a nicer, kinder Doctor. After I had my surgery Mr Habeeb visited me again to ensure I was not in pain and that I was comfortable. I stayed in hospital for 2 nights and regularly saw Mr Habeeb. His aftercare was also fantastic - he ensured that I had adequate pain relief and that I was comfortable. I can not thank Mr Habeeb enough for the wonderful care he gave me as well as a very successful operation with no complications. I would recommend Mr Habeeb to anyone and everyone and regularly sing his praises.

18th April 2017
Written by a patient at Medway Maritime Hospital

I was terrified when I went to see Mr Habeeb with post menopausal bleeding, and I feared the worst. Mr Habeeb put me at ease immediately and reassured me that he and his team would look after me and make sure I was going to be fine. This is exactly what they did! The treatment I received was second to none but so was the kindness and consideration shown to me by Mr Habeeb who always allowed me to maintain my dignity, and he took the time to explain everything to me so that I would understand what was happening. I should also say "Thank You" to the NHS Medway and Maritime Hospital, where my treatment took place. All my appointments met or were before the guidelines on waiting times, the staff were kind and courteous and I can not fault the treatment. On the day of my procedure Mr Habeeb met me on the ward to explain again what was going to happen and to once again reassure me. After the op he came to see me again told me all was well and spent as much time with me as I needed to answer all my questions. He never once made me feel as if I was taking up too much of his time. I'm very happy to say that 4 months from beginning to end I am now very well indeed and I could not have wished for a better specialist than Mr Habeeb. I have said "Thank you" to Mr Habeeb and his lovely staff but it seems a very inadequate word to use, I can not think of another though so it will have to suffice, until I do. I've never been in hospital before so I was terrified, Mr Habeeb made it all seem alright I am so grateful to him and anyone else who gets to see him will be a very lucky person. THANK YOU MR HABEEB

19th April 2017
Response from Mr Hany Habeeb

Many thanks for taking the time to complete this online feedback for me.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists