Mr Hamid Zadeh

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

2nd March 2017
Written by a patient at West Middlesex University Hospital

Absolutely shocking experience with this doctor, Zadeh! We were seen at the west Middlesex hospital when Dr Zadeh was really horrible when I asked about my after care. When I was just asking him questions he ignored me and when another doctor present there was explaining to me, Zadeh to my shock told the other doctor " you're my junior, if I wanted I'd have told the woman, you need to learn how to communicate especially with women. I'm a very experienced doctor and a Turkic man trust me" He then told me I better be quiet! If it wasn't NHS and we had a choice I would have definitely left the hospital and sued this horrible man calling himself a doctor. He's only a big head and a horrible person who is lucky to be employed by the NHS.

14th December 2016
Written by a patient at West Middlesex University Hospital

Mr Zadeh was very rude while he examined me and was very rude and aggressive both to me and the nurse and the other Dr who was observing us when I asked about my treatment. We were told by the staff this is how he gets when things don't go his way. Mr Zadeh was a Very unprofessional and uncaring dr.

Short link to review Mr Hamid Zadeh: http://iwgc.net/ed43b