Mr Gregory McLorinan

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

23rd June 2018
Written by a patient at Ulster Independent Clinic

I suffered from a bad / weak Back all my adult life. I fractured 3 Vertebrae as a teenager in a sporting accident which probably didn’t help things. 4 years ago I developed a trapped sciatic nerve which progressively brought me to almost total disablement. I had several steroid injections in my spine which progressively gave less and less relief until virtually none. And I was referred to Mr McLorinan. I found him to be enormously understanding, not at all pompous and listened to me with genuine interest. Having done the usual CT scans etc he decided to operate despite my chronic cardio vascular condition. The Operation, I am told, lasted 3 hours. He carved a channel for my sciatic nerve, removed a collapsed disc, fused two vertebrae and had the whole thing supported by 2 steel bars. That was a Thursday, on Friday morning I was walking some 5-600 meters for the 1st time without pain and was discharged from hospital the following Monday without need for any rehabilitation. He changed my life and I cannot thank him enough. The man is a magician and extremely affable.

18th February 2018
Written by a patient at Ulster Independent Clinic

Mr McLorinan is extremely professional in his approach to his patient care. He ensures that all relevant information is presented to you to assist you in coming to the decision that is right for you. The surgery itself was completed quickly with no fuss or drama which I believe can only be beneficial for my recovery. A quick visit each morning of my stay to check on my condition and to answer any further post surgery questions I may have had also helps put your mind at ease. I can’t recommend him highly enough.

19th December 2016
Written by a carer at Ulster Independent Clinic

Professional, courteous and genuine; his bedside manner was comforting and driven by real patient concern. This doctor went out of his way to accommodate a same day spinal nerve block for my father-in-law. The staff were caring and considerate. Thank you so much!

10th December 2015
Written by a patient at Ulster Independent Clinic

Personable and professional, would highly recommend.

12th September 2015
Written by a patient at Ulster Independent Clinic

Referred by a past patient Very professional and excellent on his analysis Would strongly recommend this orthopaedic specialist

Short link to review Mr Gregory McLorinan: http://iwgc.net/efayo