mr-greg-rudol

Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital
11th February 2020

I am very pleased with the support provided by Mr Rudol throughout my consultations and subsequent operation. I was advised on the expected outcome of the surgery and thankfully the outcome exceeded this expectation.

Written by a patient at The Spire Elland Hospital
29th January 2020

Mr Rudol was very attentive from the first consultation and helped alleviate some of my fears about my lower back injury. He gave me honest and fair suggestions with my best interests at heart but never forced me into making a decision I wasn't completely comfortable with. By the time it came to having the procedure done, I was fully confident that what we were going through was the best course of action. Mr Rudol was friendly and made me at ease. The procedure was completed quickly without complication. In terms of the effects of the injection, my pain has subsided considerably and I have been able to live as normal a life as I did before which I am delighted with. It has confirmed to me that the advice of Mr Rudol was correct and our decision we made together was justified. In the follow up, Mr Rudol was visibly delighted that I had reacted to the injection well and gave me some honest recommendations with how to go forward. Overall, I couldn't recommend Mr Rudol enough. If you are suffering from back pain and are avoiding consultation through fear please don't. Go and see Mr Rudol and I promise you will feel better and get the advise and treatment you need.

Written by a patient at The Spire Elland Hospital
24th January 2020

From the start Mr Rudols whole way of working was totally different to what I have been used to in the past. I found I was treat like a person not just a number and he was interested in what I needed. He went into great detail the procedure he had planned for me and also informed me about the risks too. He performed a micro discectomy on my lower back and I was up on my feet completely pain free within hours of surgery.

Written by a patient at Leeds General Infirmary
22nd January 2020

I had a Coccygectomy and after many procedures each one I had I felt confident & worry free. All my questions were answered and all the risks were clearly laid out before any of the procedures went ahead. I can highly recommend Mr Rudol

Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital
19th January 2020

I had a bad back pain, pin and needles down my leg, numbness in my foot. This has started around 12 month ago and was getting worse. Mr Rudol seen me and advised that only surgery will help me feel better. I had my surgery on L4/5 and L5/S1 decompression and discectomies before Christmas. I feel like I have received the best Christmas present - pain free Christmas. Mr Rudol has done a great job and I am thankful for it.

Mr Greg Rudol was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2019 for delivering outstanding care.

Elective and emergency spinal surgery - cervical, thoracic and lumbar.

Short link to review Mr Greg Rudol: http://iwgc.net/egefq