mr-goldie-khera

13th February 2020

I have had fabulous care and skilled surgery by Mr Kheira carried out under the private healthcare system. An intended laparoscopic procedure for a bilateral inguinal hernia operation turned into full surgery when adhesions were found. Before the operation Mr Kheira had explained clearly that this may be the case. As the adhesions were caused by a suspected appendicitis I had a follow up appendectomy operation a couple of months later. This was carried out laparoscopically and which also dealt with the adhesions. Mr Kheira has at all times explained the situation clearly and outlined the risks, rates of success and extent of recovery required. He has a fabulous manner which fills you with confidence and from my experience I would certainly recommend his care to anyone.

2nd February 2020

I had bilateral inguinal hernia and umblical hernia repair combined with gastroscopy. Mr Khera was very clear in his treatment advice and both helpful and patient with my decision to go ahead and have the surgery combined in one operation. Clearly, experienced and knowledgeable, he did not hide the possible recurrence rate or adverse effects of the surgery. I would hope to be treated by him in the future if I have further problems.

24th January 2020

I am astonished at the wonderful level of care and professionalism I received from Mr Khera, having made an appointment for a Gastric band check up, due to episodes of food been caught and dry coughing, it soon materialized that it had slipped and needed to be removed, this was all explained in a kind, understandable manner and the procedure happened swiftly and without any surgical complication. BUT due to his professionalism he had sent the removed band for testing ( which I believe many don’t) and two separate bacteria’s where found that could have caused a major issue if left untreated, CT scans, blood tests and antibiotics where all carried out the following day. Thank you so much to you and your team. Highly recommended.

21st January 2020

I had my first consultation with Mr Goldie Khera May 2019, I found him welcoming and informative and made me feel totally at ease. I had keyhole surgery for gallbladder removal November 2019, I was obviously nervous, but knew I was in safe hands.

Written by a patient at Royal Sussex County Hospital
3rd November 2019

Goldie Khera saved my life. He and his amazing team (15 in total) performed a miracle and prevented me from bleeding to death after I’d been stabbed in my abdomen. Goldie successfully repaired my bowel, pancreas and duodenum. I nearly died and and my injuries were so severe I almost needed to have a stoma bag and be dependent on a peg feed. Thanks to Goldie and his team I am now fit and healthy again. I owe my life to Goldie Khera. I can’t ever thank him enough but thank you.

Short link to review Mr Goldie Khera: http://iwgc.net/ecok3