Mr Gokularaj Ratnarajan

Mr Gokulan Ratnarajan, BSc MBBS FRCOphth, is a Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon at the world renowned Eye Unit in Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead. Through Innovation and Excellence Mr Ratnarajan’s has improved the quality of care and treatment options available to cataract and glaucoma patients. Mr Ratnarajan’s research has won numerous national and international awards and receives referrals nationally for complex cataract and glaucoma management. Read more about Mr Ratnarajan’s profile and innovative approach to patient care at www.gokratnarajan.com

• Ophthalmology

21st January 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

I was really pleased with Gok, he is an excellent Doctor.So pleased he came to the Queen Victoria Hospital to work.

16th October 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

Re: Cataract eye operation on 6th October 2017 I would like to convey a gratitude of thanks to your nice, pleasant and friendly staff at the Queen Victoria Hospital. They make me feel welcome the day of my eye operation and since then. My sincere thank you goes to your Dr Gokulan Ratnarasan for the great care and attention given to me during my eye operation. He talked to me all the way through and what he was doing, he made me feel comfortable and at ease with the procedure. I did not meet a member of staff that was not smiling, l would recommend anyone to the Queen Victoria Hospital and to this excellent surgeon.

23rd September 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

I have attended the Glaucoma Clinic at Queen Victoria Hospital for several years. I have recently had laser treatment given by Mr Ratnarajan who explained all details of the treatment. I consider that we are extremely lucky to have this facility at QVH.

Nearest Ophthalmologists