Mr Gokularaj Ratnarajan

Mr Gokulan Ratnarajan, BSc MBBS FRCOphth, is a Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon at the world renowned Eye Unit in Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead. Through Innovation and Excellence Mr Ratnarajan’s has improved the quality of care and treatment options available to cataract and glaucoma patients. Mr Ratnarajan’s research has won numerous national and international awards and receives referrals nationally for complex cataract and glaucoma management. Read more about Mr Ratnarajan’s profile and innovative approach to patient care at www.gokratnarajan.com

30th July 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

I recently underwent Laser Glaucoma and Cataract surgery at the Eye Unit in Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead carried out by Mr G Ratnarajan and his marvellous team. I was very apprehensive beforehand and and the quality of care I received before, throughout and after surgery was of the highest possible standard. Mr Ratnarajan is a wonderful eye surgeon backed up by an exceptional team in a theatre equipped with state of the art laser equipment. My eye operation was a great success and I no longer need spectacles when driving. I am 84 years of age. Mr Ratnarajan will perform further laser glaucoma and cataract surgery on my other eye in two months time, which I greatly look forward to having carried out.

27th July 2018
Written by a patient at The Mcindoe Centre

A very caring doctor who explains the upcoming procedures and takes care to indicate the probable outcomes. My experiences have proved first rate to date and have exceeded expectations although only one week after the operation and thus still at an early stage. The lens implant and the cypass micro-stent have been excellent with improved vision and pressures down from near 30 to 7.

11th July 2018
Written by a patient at The Mcindoe Centre

Fantastic eye surgeon for Glaucoma and Cataract treatment. I was so nervous and worried about my treatment, which spanned many months. Gok gave me such care and attention, I now have perfect eyesight for the first time in my life. Thank you Gok and everyone is your team for looking after me so well.

5th July 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

I am being treated for Ocular Hypertension and Cataracts under the care of Mr Ratnarajan and his team. I have had my rigth eye operated on by Mr Ratnarajan, watched by 6-7 surgeons from other hospitals, the Queen Victoria Hospital is a teaching hospital. A glaucoma stent was inserted before the cataract was removed and a replacement lens fitted, the whole procedure was a great success. I cannot praise the whole team under the leadership of Mr Ratnarajan enough for their ever cheerful, happy manner while being extremely professional in their approach to caring for all their patients. I now look forward to the same treatment for my other eye.

5th July 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

I find Mr Ratnarajan to be completely professional, understanding and very compassionate. My procedure has worked well and I would recommend him to anyone

Nearest Ophthalmologists