Mr Gnanajebamani Allwin

• Plastic surgery

19th February 2017
Written by a patient at Highgate Hospital Ltd

I was 23 when I had my rhinoplasty with Dr Allwin at Highgate. He is amazing and such a humble lovely man. The first woman I had my consultation with said I would need open rhinoplasty, my nose broken, the tip moved and all sorts! When I saw Dr Allwin, he listened to what I wanted and explained in detail different options that would suit my face (for example, he said he would lift the tip but not change it as it wouldn't look in proportion with my face and look too fake!) He explained he could do exactly what I wanted, however advised on areas he didnt think it would necessarily be the right option for me. He tailored everything to suit my face and was honest and transparent through the whole process. He adopted a personal approach to my surgery with sensitivity and care and I'm over the moon with the results. A year later and my nose looks so natural and it was the best thing I've ever done!! I could not recommend him or the nurses at highgate enough!!!

15th July 2014

Dr allwin completed my breast augmentation & lift and done an absolutely superb job. very neat & tidy work. very professional man and excellent at his job. would highly recommend.

24th June 2014
Written by a patient at Highgate Hospital Ltd

I have had rhinoplasty in the end of 2013 at the Highgate hospital via Harley Medical group in Cambridge. The surgeon (Mr Allwin) was ok. I have not seen any computer modelling being done for me in the beginning and I had to describe what I wanted, I think it was not considered though. I am not 100% satisfied with the results, around 30% perhaps. The nose is still big for my face, tip was not refined enough, and I am sure that there will be a need for revision surgery after 1-1.5 year. Another 5-8k will go to another surgeon as I am not going to do any revision with Mr Allwin. The nostrils are still uneven after 6 months post op (I am aware it can take a year for a final result but the changes will be subtle, so it is unlikely there will be any visible improvements). One side differs significantly from another in profile, the tip of the nose dropped down from one side (polybeak). I wanted straight profile and I have not got it. Sad really...

Nearest Plastic surgeons