Mr Giles Cunnick

9th December 2017
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Though I fully recognise the high level of regard he is held in and his high level of skill, I do not find his approach at all the style that shows the compassion I would like in a consultant. My biggest concern is the lack of empathy shown and the total lack of eye contact with me, the patient. I actually felt like a 'naughty school girl' and that he was exasperated with me. I spoke to another patient who also felt he lacked empathy and described him as 'clinical' in his approach. This may suit others who need this direct approach, it did not suit me at all.

7th July 2017
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Mr Cunnick is very nice, very approachable and brilliant at his job. He specialises also in Breast Cancer. He operated on my breasts and saved my life. ....and because he saved my skin with implants he made me me feel great at a very difficult time. Nothing I can say can thank him enough.

14th March 2017
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

I felt very privileged do you have Mr Cunnick as my surgeon He's been absolutely fantastic with his advice delivery and care I was overwhelmed

Short link to review Mr Giles Cunnick: http://iwgc.net/eemt6