mr-gidon-ellis

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

17th September 2020

He was great in explaining the procedure and the diagnosis. Consulted immediately after the procedures which normally does not happen. I would recommend this doctor to any one.

8th September 2020

Mr. Ellis patiently explained the options available to me to deal with my enlarged prostate.  He supported my decision to explore prostate artery embolisation but was willing to proceed with HoLEP if necessary.  I didn't feel pressured to make an immediate or irrevocable decision.  Mr. Ellis encouraged me and followed up on my progress.  Best of all, PAE was a miraculous success.

30th July 2020

Mr Ellis performed a flexible cystoscopy and really put my mind at ease. I was initially concerned because I hadn't received the results of a CT scan and assumed I had been called back because something untoward had been found. Mr Ellis and his team reassured me that everything was fine and the cyctoscopy was a routine additional check. Thankfully all was fine and I was promptly discharged.

16th July 2020

I have received Private Patient level care in the NHS and Mr Ellis has been superb throughout. If you need to have prostate surgery, he is your man!

16th June 2020

Gidon far exceeded my expectations from a service perspective. His explanations and calming presence helped me through a difficult period. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Gidon Ellis was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Urology

Mr Gidon Ellis is a Consultant Urological Surgeon at Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust. He has a broad general urology practice with specialist interests in kidney stones, male lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) and laser prostate surgery (HoLEP). He also specialises in the diagnosis and minimally invasive treatment of urothelial cancers in the bladder and upper urinary tracts. He is a core member of the bladder cancer, renal cancer and stone MDTs. He has served as faculty member on various national and international workshops and masterclasses in both stone management and HoLEP surgery. Beyond offering clinical excellence and surgical expertise Mr Ellis' practice focuses on holistic, evidence-based care to all, with the patient at the centre of the consultation and any decision-making process.

Nearest Urologists