Mr Gerard Lambe MB ChB MRCS MD FRCS (Plast)

Mr Lambe is one of the Best Cosmetic Surgeons in the North West and currently leads the Breast Unit at the World Famous Christie Hospital in South Manchester where he performs many types of reconstructive surgery. He has worked in the NHS for over 20 years and specialises in breast surgery, facial surgery and body reconstructions including Tummy Tucks and Mummy Makeovers. Extensive training has taken him around the world including Australia, New Zealand and Taiwan. He is passionate about Patient Care and takes pride in listening to his patients, giving them a realistic expectation of what surgery can offer and ensuring they are delighted with their results.

• Plastic surgery

12th September 2017
Written by a patient at The Christie

Recently having undergone surgery, I wish to express my gratitude to Mr Lambe for his professionalism and continued support. His approachable manner made me feel at ease, I was able to talk through my concerns and felt my opinion was always taken into consideration. Mr Lambe, his team and all the staff who looked after me during and post surgery are an asset to their profession and The Christie.

17th July 2017
Written by a patient at The Wilmslow Hospital

I cannot recommend Gerard Lambe highly enough. I had my treatment at the Spire Hospital in Didsbury and I can honestly say that the treatment and care I received both from Mr Lambe and all of the staff at the hospital was second to none. Nothing was too much trouble for him and he was so pleasant and professional and made every effort above what I would have expected to ensure I felt that he cared very much about my well being as well as the outcome of the surgery. Many thanks. So much appreciated.

Nearest Plastic surgeons

Short link to review Mr Gerard Lambe MB ChB MRCS MD FRCS (Plast): http://iwgc.net/eexw9