mr-gerard-kelly

Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds
11th February 2020

I cannot recommend Mr Kelly highly enough. He was recommended by a family member after I’d seen 3 separate ENT’s, who all came out with the same outcome, that there was nothing wrong because the tests came back fine. Upon my first consultation with Mr Kelly the tests he did also came back fine, but unlike before, Mr Kelly didn’t stop there just because nothing was showing. He didn’t read my referral notes till after his examination, so he could make his own decision. A few weeks later I had an operation and he got to the root of the problem after 5 years of going back to the GP and other ENT’s and in this time my hearing getting worse. He has a great bedside manner, put me at ease and explained everything. There’s no hesitation he really does care for his patients and couldn’t do enough for them. My only regret is he wasn’t recommended sooner!!

Written by a patient at Leeds General Infirmary
4th February 2020

Dr kelly what a great doctor he explained everything to me made me feel at ease he made me smile feel better by myself explained about my polpys and how they can grow back had a laugh such a great doctor and recommend anyone to go see him really makes you feel at ease and explains things properly and you dont coming out of the room scratching your head as if you don't understand and he asks if you have any questions

Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital
3rd February 2020

I saw Mr Kelly for a Cholesteatoma operation in 2014 - Right Ear Exploration and Mastoid Surgery. I found him very professional, friendly and felt I was in very safe hands. He explained the procedure well and I was very pleased with the results.

Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital
2nd February 2020

Excellent doctor with amazing care and treatment. He well connect with patient and provide all the diagnosis, suggestions, possibility of cure and risk etc. I as a patient strongly recommend for such a wonderful ENT consultant. Thanks Gautam Kanaujia

Written by a patient at Leeds General Infirmary
28th January 2020

Mr Kelly carried a 1st class job. I would highly recommend him to anyone with a nasal problem.

Mr Gerard Kelly was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Gerard Kelly is a Consultant ENT surgeon in Leeds, he specialises in otology, neuro-otology and sinus surgery and treats both adults and children. He works in Leeds General Infirmary in NHS practice. He qualified in 1990 and became a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in 1994. He trained in Glasgow, Edinburgh, London and Manchester. He became a consultant ENT and skull base surgeon in 2001, in Leeds. In private practice her works in the Spire Hospital, Leeds and The Leeds Nuffield Hospital. He sees only private patients in the private sector (whereas some consultants see both NHS and private patients in private hospitals). He is a member of the council of the British Society of Otology (BSO, part of ENTUK) and runs the BSO balance course. He has an MD (Docorate of Medicine) and an MEd (Masters of Education degree) as well as his primary medical degree.

Nearest Otolaryngologists