mr-gerard-kelly

13th March 2020

Dr Kelly is very kind and warm as a doctor, and is very efficient in the service and care he provides.

Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital
12th March 2020

I recently had a grommet fitted in my left ear care and after care was brilliant I would highly recommend Mr kelly and the spire hospital at Roundhay leeds .

Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds
3rd March 2020

He is very approachable and offers very clear and helpful advice on all the options available including alternatives to surgery. His recommendations for me have made a big difference without resort to surgery.

28th February 2020

I was seen by Mr Kelly today (at extremely short notice) whilst at the Leeds General Infirmary. An absolute gentleman - I can't recommend him highly enough. * Warm welcome * Kind personality * Great style in creating a trusting Doctor/patient relationship * Full explanations of what he was going to do and how he was going to do it. * Quick and very professional treatment * Great follow-up advice on my condition Excellent all round.

18th February 2020

Mr Kelly is a lovely man with an excellent manner. I had stapedectomy which Mr Kelly recommended. I have to admit I was scared and made myself worse by reading Google on the subject. I had nothing to fear, Mr Kelly put me at ease and the operation was a success. About six weeks afterwards I had to see Mr Kelly at short notice as I developed an infection on holiday. I was very worried but once again Mr Kelly assured me that everything was fine. I have now been discharged from his care but if the same occurred with my other ear I would have no hesitation in seeing Mr Kelly for the operation. Actually, I would only have it done if it was Mr Kelly operating. Thank you Mr Kelly for your great service and skill.

Mr Gerard Kelly was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Gerard Kelly is a Consultant ENT surgeon in Leeds, he specialises in otology, neuro-otology and sinus surgery and treats both adults and children. He works in Leeds General Infirmary in NHS practice. He qualified in 1990 and became a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in 1994. He trained in Glasgow, Edinburgh, London and Manchester. He became a consultant ENT and skull base surgeon in 2001, in Leeds. In private practice her works in the Spire Hospital, Leeds and The Leeds Nuffield Hospital. He sees only private patients in the private sector (whereas some consultants see both NHS and private patients in private hospitals). He is a member of the council of the British Society of Otology (BSO, part of ENTUK) and runs the BSO balance course. He has an MD (Docorate of Medicine) and an MEd (Masters of Education degree) as well as his primary medical degree.

Nearest Otolaryngologists