Mr Gavin Robertson

Gavin Robertson is a Consultant Surgeon in Leicester specialising in laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery, especially surgery for gallstones having performed more than 4500, with no bile duct injuries and hernias;- inguinal, incisional, umbilical and ventral (more than 5000), He is an expert in the investigation and treatment of abdominal pain and the management of liver and pancreas cancers. He qualified in 1984 in Leicester, trained in centres across the world before becoming a Consultant in 1999. He has specialised in laparoscopic surgery for over 20 years.

2nd June 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Leicester Hospital

I recently had surgery which was performed by Mr Robertson, from the very first appointment I was put at ease he was so professional throughout but also had the friendly approach that you need when you are undergoing surgery. Mr Robertson is an outstanding surgeon and an absolute credit to his profession.

31st May 2017
Written by a patient at The Leicester Nuffield Hospital

I find it impossible to fault this approachable surgeon. The treatment was faultless , his pre-amble and preparation were beyond question- I made a swift recovery.

28th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Leicester Nuffield Hospital

Put at ease Caring and informative Listened to me Very quick appointments

19th May 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Leicester Hospital

I recently had a double hernia operation at the Spire Hospital in Leicester. Mr Robertson was my consultant surgeon and I found him to be very professional and would like to thank him and his staff for my excellent treatment and care. I would recommend Mr Robertson and the Spire Hospital staff to anyone needing similar treatment.

12th March 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Leicester Hospital

I had a hernia operation recently with Dr. Robertson at the Spire Hospital, Leicester and was very impressed with his efficiency, professionalism and capability. I would not hesitate to use his services again or recommend him to anyone needing this type of surgery.

Short link to review Mr Gavin Robertson: http://iwgc.net/eeci