Mr Gavin Robertson

Gavin Robertson is a Consultant Surgeon in Leicester specialising in laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery, especially surgery for gallstones having performed more than 4500, with no bile duct injuries and hernias;- inguinal, incisional, umbilical and ventral (more than 5000), He is an expert in the investigation and treatment of abdominal pain and the management of liver and pancreas cancers. He qualified in 1984 in Leicester, trained in centres across the world before becoming a Consultant in 1999. He has specialised in laparoscopic surgery for over 20 years.

26th January 2018
Written by a patient at Leicester General Hospital

My experience of care from Mr Robertson was completely positive. He assessed and prepared me extremely well for surgery and I recovered extremely quickly.

11th January 2018
Written by a patient at The Leicester Nuffield Hospital

My experience in having a hernia operation recently was very positive. From the pre-op assessment to the care I received on the day of the operation, each of the care staff I was involved with were very professional and informed me of what to expect at various times. The Doctor was very clear on his intentions and spoke to me at length about the procedure and aftercare. I would have no hesitation in recommending this care to any patient.

9th January 2018
Written by a patient at The Leicester Nuffield Hospital

From start to finish I felt completely at ease and considering my lack of enthusiasm for being inside any hospital I didn't feel at all stressed. I felt informed and any questions I had throughout the process were answered in layman terms without being condescending. I honestly don't think I have any suggestion for any improvement as I felt very comfortable and well looked after. The hospital was clean and I was checked regularly.

8th January 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Leicester Hospital

I Had my gallbladder removed just before Christmas by Gavin at Spire Hospital. The care and re assurance given by Gavin, well you couldn't ask for none better. A very well recommended surgeon.

8th January 2018
Written by a patient at The Leicester Nuffield Hospital

My name is Michael Smith, patient #356448. I came to into Nuffield hospital, Leicester on Dec 8th 2017 to have my gall bladder removed. I was very pleased with my operation and the speed of my recovery. Mr Robertson treated me not only as a patient but also as a friend. I will not hesitate to recommend him to other patients. The care and treatment i received from Mr Robertson before. during and after my operation was second to none Thank you Mr. Robertson

Short link to review Mr Gavin Robertson: http://iwgc.net/eeci