Mr Gavin Robertson

Gavin Robertson is a Consultant Surgeon in Leicester specialising in laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery, especially surgery for gallstones having performed more than 4500, with no bile duct injuries and hernias;- inguinal, incisional, umbilical and ventral (more than 5000), He is an expert in the investigation and treatment of abdominal pain and the management of liver and pancreas cancers. He qualified in 1984 in Leicester, trained in centres across the world before becoming a Consultant in 1999. He has specialised in laparoscopic surgery for over 20 years.

23rd August 2017
Written by a patient at The Leicester Nuffield Hospital

Relaxed informative attitude from initial consultation, pre operation meeting and post operative care. All possible problems were carefully outlined (although most did not occur) leaving one with absolute confidence in the outcome of the operation. A very professional and inspiring surgeon.

18th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Leicester Nuffield Hospital

From someone who has had no hospital experience I cannot praise Mr. G. Robertson of Nuffield Leics enough for the confidence he gave me from the initial consultation to the superb after care and my amazing rapid recovery.

18th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Leicester Nuffield Hospital

From someone who has had no hospital experience I cannot praise Mr. G Robertson of Nuffield Leics enough for the confidence he gave me from the initial consultation to the superb after care and to my amazing rapid recovery.

9th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Leicester Nuffield Hospital

I underwent a Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy at Leicester Nuffield Hospital. Mr Robertson was my consultant surgeon who I found to be very approachable with a professional relaxed manner. From the first consultation visit to the post-operative appointments, Mr Robertson listened to any concerns, giving time for me to ask any questions and he answer them in a polite, timely manner to ease me through my perioperative phase. Mr Robertson's expertise, guidance and reassurance made my first operation a successful journey and would definitely recommend as a surgeon.

2nd August 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Leicester Hospital

I could not have wished for better care from Mr Robertson or the hospital. My hernia operation was carried out within 14 day of my first appointment. Recovery period was 14 days and has been virtually pain free through out.

Short link to review Mr Gavin Robertson: http://iwgc.net/eeci