mr-gavin-robertson

« 1 2 3 4 »

6th July 2021

Mr Gavin Robertson recently performed a laparoscopic repair to a bilingual inguinal hernia. He is a very professional, kind and trustworthy doctor who explained everything to me before and after my procedure. I would high recommend Mr Robertson.

1st July 2021

A thoroughly professional consultant of the highest order. I felt informed and relatively relaxed by his calm and considered approach before and after my surgery. I would recommend Mr Gavin Robertson to anyone considering gall bladder extraction and/or hernia operation (I had both).

1st July 2021

Mr Gavin Robertson recently performed a laparoscopic repair to a bilingual inguinal hernia. He fully explained the procedure to me at the initial consultation in a relaxed and professional manner. The operation was a day case and all covid guidelines were adhered to, it went very smoothly and all the staff involved were a credit to their profession. I was given an appointment for a follow-up consultation for 2 weeks later and the results were clearly explained to me by Mr Robertson, he examined me and advised me that everything was ok. Thank you very much for all your attention and help TTE 30/6/2021.

16th June 2021

I had my gallbladder removed via keyhole surgery by Mr Gavin Robertson. I was seen for my initial consultation, sent for an ultrasound diagnosis, follow up consultation to having surgery all in just over 3 weeks. I cannot thank Mr Robertson enough for putting me at ease throughout the whole experience. He explained the diagnosis and surgery in a way I would understand and made sure any questions I had were answered. He remembers you as a person and not just ‘another patient’. He has done a fab job with the 4 incisions, making them barely noticeable which is a relief. Hopefully this has now sorted the problem I was having but Mr Robertson has said I can go back for an appointment if I ever get any issues in the future. Thank you for making this a much easier and straightforward process Mr Robertson.

Written by a private patient at The Leicester Nuffield Hospital
29th April 2021

I recently to be had my hernia operation conducted by Mr Gavin Robertson at Nuffiebld Hospital. All aspects of the treatment was first class, professional combined with making me feel I was in safe hands.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Gavin Robertson was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Gavin Robertson is a Consultant Surgeon in Leicester specialising in laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery, especially surgery for gallstones having performed more than 4500, with no bile duct injuries and hernias;- inguinal, incisional, umbilical and ventral (more than 5000), He is an expert in the investigation and treatment of abdominal pain and the management of liver and pancreas cancers. He qualified in 1984 in Leicester, trained in centres across the world before becoming a Consultant in 1999. He has specialised in laparoscopic surgery for over 20 years.

Short link to review Mr Gavin Robertson: http://iwgc.net/eeci