Mr Gaurav Kumar

Offering world class ear surgery Acquiring new technical skills and understanding new technologies Excellence in pediatric ENT surgery Experience of managing complex and challenging ear cases

10th May 2019
Written by a carer at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

Very good Doctor, no words for such a pleasant time . my little one up to today keeps asking to go to the hospital to see the 'good Doctor' he had a brilliant experience and me too ..everything was very well explained … 5 stars … all the best .. keep up the good work..

15th November 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

The Doctor has got a very good bed side manor and lissends very carefully to what you have to say. He also goes into great detail to explain how to help you with your problem. I found I was totally relaxed in his company. His examination of my ear problem was spot on I have given Mr Kumar a score of 27 out of 10. Thank Mr Kumar and I would recommend this doctor as first class. David Turrell.

Nearest Otolaryngologists