Mr Gaurav Kumar

Offering world class ear surgery Acquiring new technical skills and understanding new technologies Excellence in pediatric ENT surgery Experience of managing complex and challenging ear cases

15th November 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

The Doctor has got a very good bed side manor and lissends very carefully to what you have to say. He also goes into great detail to explain how to help you with your problem. I found I was totally relaxed in his company. His examination of my ear problem was spot on I have given Mr Kumar a score of 27 out of 10. Thank Mr Kumar and I would recommend this doctor as first class. David Turrell.

17th May 2018
Written by a patient at Spire London East Hospital

I've suffered with my ears from a very young age, and was looked after several surgeon's,but was still suffering,after seeing Dr Kumar I am now pain free. Would definitely recommend him.

7th September 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I was kept informed and advised about what was going to happen to fix my hearing.

18th September 2017
Response from Mr Gaurav Kumar

Many thanks for taking time to write this review, glad to hear you are happy with the outcome. Thanks again Mr Kumar

7th September 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Dr Kumar has been a superb doctor! Explained everything in such a way I understand fully and if not, all the questions myself or family members ask, he gives a good enough explanation so that we do understand. Would highly recommend Dr Kumar to anyone who needs any kind of surgery that he specialises in.

31st August 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I cant say enough good things about my experience with the surgery and its all thanks to Mr Kumar. I was extremely nervous about my stapedectomy and I had no reason to be. My hearing is now normal and no longer need to wear my hearing aid. Thank you Mr Kumar I feel very lucky that you were there to perform my surgery. Claire

Nearest Otolaryngologists