mr-gaurav-kumar

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital
30th January 2020

I have suffered from ear infections for 5 years and have been admitted on 3 occasions with this problem. Having had surgery on both ears by Mr Kumar I no longer have infections, and now have been discharged. I just want to thank him for everything he has done for me, he is a brilliant doctor. Thank you Mr Kumar

Written by a carer at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital
10th May 2019

Very good Doctor, no words for such a pleasant time . my little one up to today keeps asking to go to the hospital to see the 'good Doctor' he had a brilliant experience and me too ..everything was very well explained … 5 stars … all the best .. keep up the good work..

Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital
15th November 2018

The Doctor has got a very good bed side manor and lissends very carefully to what you have to say. He also goes into great detail to explain how to help you with your problem. I found I was totally relaxed in his company. His examination of my ear problem was spot on I have given Mr Kumar a score of 27 out of 10. Thank Mr Kumar and I would recommend this doctor as first class. David Turrell.

Written by a patient at Spire London East Hospital
17th May 2018

I've suffered with my ears from a very young age, and was looked after several surgeon's,but was still suffering,after seeing Dr Kumar I am now pain free. Would definitely recommend him.

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital
7th September 2017

I was kept informed and advised about what was going to happen to fix my hearing.

18th September 2017
Response from Mr Gaurav Kumar

Many thanks for taking time to write this review, glad to hear you are happy with the outcome. Thanks again Mr Kumar

Mr Kumar – Helping Patients with Specialist Expertise and Kindness He provides consultation for For Children = tonsillectomy ( including less painful Coblation Tonsillectomy). grommet insertion, eardrum repair, neck lumps, preauricular sinus, Pinnaplasty For Adults= Nose: Cosmetic and Functional Rhinoplasty, Septoplasty, Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Balloon Sinuplasty Ear: Mastoid Surgery for ear infection, Minimally invasive endoscopic ear surgery, Ear Perforation repair, Dizziness, Pinnaplasty Throat: Voice problem, Swallowing Problems, snoring and sleep apnoea procedure, Neck Lumps,

Nearest Otolaryngologists