mr-ganesh-thiagamoorthy

Mr Ganesh Thiagamoorthy

Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital
27th July 2020

Dr Thiagamoorthy was very attentive in his approach to my medical problems. He did not dismiss any of my worries regarding my treatment, and explained all procedures in detail. Which was very helpful. Even changed my medication he prescribed very promptly without any hesitation, after the one he prescribed originally did not suit me very well. I was, and I am very happy with his treatment. Very satisfied lady in her mid sixties.

Mr Gans Thiagamoorthy, is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist who grew up in Surrey, gained his medical degree from St. George’s Hospital Medical School and was subspecialty trained in Urogynaecology in King’s College, London. With 12 years experience as a Gynaecologist, Gans serves on the board of the British Society of Urogynaecologists and is a member of the International Continence Society, International Urogynaecological Association and the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. Gans cares for women with all gynaecology concerns and specialises particularly on those who have concerns regarding possible prolapse, all forms of urinary difficulty from persistent or recurrent cystitis to frequent passing of water or urinary incontinence, post birth difficulties, painful sexual intercourse and menstrual problems.

Short link to review Mr Ganesh Thiagamoorthy: http://iwgc.net/ehh9z