Mr Ganesh Devarajan

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

23rd April 2015
Written by a patient at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital

Mr Devarajan reformed a very complex ligament surgery on my ankle. I found him very professional and explained the procedure and hopeful outcome very clearly. I would recommend Mr Devarajan every time, for his patience and clinical excellence in his speciality Thank you

28th January 2015
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

Dr Deverajan was very nice and kind to me.I would recommend him to anyone. Mrs S Chadburn.

14th August 2014
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

Mr Devarajan is a most caring professional, who always takes time to explain procedures and their outcome. I have been attending his clinics for about 18 months altogether, following surgery on both feet (bunions). From my very first appointment to my discharge today, I have felt that my care is important to him. A true gentleman.

16th April 2014
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

Mr Devarajan performed an ankle fusion operation for me, which in my case was a complex procedure. This turned out to be a total success and I now have the ability to walk normally and without any pain, which far exceeds my expectations. During the whole of my treatment and aftercare Mr Devarajan explained everything thoroughly and with great patience. He is a brilliant surgeon and a true gentleman.

5th April 2014
Written by a member of staff at Hull Royal Infirmary

I was Mr Devarajan's secretary at Hull Royal for over 4 years and can say without doubt that he is one of the most thorough surgeons in the Trauma and Orthopaedic Department both at Hull Royal and Castle Hill. I would recommend him every time for his kindness, patience and clinical excellence in his specialty.

Short link to review Mr Ganesh Devarajan: http://iwgc.net/efuna