Mr Gandrasupalli Harinath

• Paediatric surgery

18th June 2018
Written by a patient at William Harvey Hospital

Upon visiting Mr Harinath today I was totally satisfied with the service I received. Things were explained to me in a clear and concise manner. The examination was brief but through. Possibilities of what I may expect in the future were pointed out to me and all my questions were answered.

15th June 2018
Written by a patient at William Harvey Hospital

Dr Harinath has (I can now see this in reality following my operation 1/06/18) impressive surgical talent and excellent patient understanding and emotional concern. My recent colon re-sectioning by him was undertaken carefully, thoroughly and with great skill by all involved in theatre. The post operative care I received by everyone on Kings Ward at the William Harvey Hospital was excellent, and the follow-up by the Ward Sister when I was discharged the following week was equally as patient centred and caring. I cannot praise them all enough. Thank you.

16th May 2018
Written by a patient at One Ashford Hospital

Mr Harinath has a lovely bedside manner and is easy to talk to. He instilled confidence in me from the minute I first met him for my initial consultation. Having undergone a colonoscopy performed by him at the One Ashford Hospital, I can highly recommend him. He explained everything about the process very thoroughly, the procedure was completely painless under mild sedation, and he came to see me afterwards to explain the results etc. He and his entire team looked after me extremely well and I had no concerns whatsoever.

1 mile