Report this review of Mr Furrat Amen FRCS(ORL-HNS) DOHNS MSc DIC DCC(Paris)

20th March 2019

Dr Amen is a true professional, he is calm and concise in any explanations he gives you and any questions that he answers, he makes you feel at ease and totally confident in his abilities whilst being very thorough and always clarifies any actions and constantly asks if you have any questions for him He performed a total thyroidectomy on me and I did not have any pain at all from this operation and am going to be left with a hint of a scar, it is very neat - testament to Dr Amens skill, there was no damage to my vocal chords or my parathyroid glands. I would not hesitate in recommending Dr Amen and feel lucky to be under his care.