Report this review of Mr Furrat Amen FRCS(ORL-HNS) DOHNS MSc DIC DCC(Paris)

Written by a private patient
3rd March 2021

Mr Amen listened to me when discussing my symptoms, preformed the necessary tests and successfully diagnosed the problem (whereas several other doctors and consultants couldn't get the to root cause). He was very thorough and given his experience he was able to pinpoint the cause, reassure me and provide an effective treatment plan. My follow up appointment for him to assess progress was just as thorough and once again provided the reassurance i needed. I am manging my condition and feel so much better, all thanks for Mr Amen. I am now confident to go out again, can speak on calls, sleep better and the treatment has also been extended to manage another symptom i had recently developed. I can't thank him enough and can highly recommend Mr Amen.